lost car key

aye checked the cars locked :( ...got my dad to park it for me lasnite and havent seen it since he said he left it on the kitchen table but its like its disappeared lol ..rang nissan dealer and its £75 for a new one so trying my best to find it...its a mystery:confused:

well me purse is in it but dont need de get in it cause no point if i cany start it lol good thing i took me bank card out of it yesterday, dont really need anything out of it tho

Totally agree man, pointless getting a new key when someone has the key to yours. Could probably be picked up quite cheaply down a scrappy :D

Possibly might be cheaper than getting the replacement key!!!

not sure if you found your key!!!...go into a nissan dealer and give your vin number to them...they should give you the key code..its yours so should'nt cost you!!!...go to a lock smiths..key supplied and cut poss a tenner!!!!...then get the dealer to code the new key in..roughly 35 quidish!!!..but if someone finds your keys,ok thy can get into the car but the code for that key will not not work so the car will not start!!!...a new lock kit i think is a silly price of 200 pounds!!!..hopes this helps..

Back