lost key fob..need replacing! & alloys removed!!!!

not been on here for a while as my car has been problem free...up until now!!
man its cost me over 300 quid with tax insurance and fixing my car! heres why!

1. took my car for new tyre and was told my track rod had broke again (it was only 8months old!) he said to take my 17" alloys off as they were too big for the car and couldn't take it with the strain! cost me 140 quid t replace wheels, bust off locking nuts as i lost the key for em!

2. Right, this is problem i have, unfortunately my gf misplaced my keys after i gave her them in her car and since then i cannot for the love of god find them anywhere!

was just wondering how much would a replacement nissan key fob be as it will probably need retuning on a different frequency and how easy it to do with nissan??
:doh:

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ thats how much mate it aint cheep i think you are talking in the 300`s and what a load of bull about ya car not being able to take the strain some cars come standard with 16`s so i do see how 17`s will make much diff

well my car track rods broke beginning of this year, luckily i was driving slowly and on my road so didnt hit anyone, but the wheels were both pointing inward!!!! got it repaired etc and now was told one of them was broken again! and even the other one was on its way but not at same level!

i took em off for more security and safety more than anything..as for the key fob...........................maybe not then! lol

Back