looking for cheap car insurance

I had a problem too with cheap car insurance since this was my first very car, so i looked around everywhere did any combination of details i could to get it cheap, and tbh i found it with Crosby Insurance

now this is designed for younger drivers so hope this could help

www.crosbyinsurance.co.uk/

Admiral / Elephant can end up pretty cheap for young drivers (i.e a year or so or driving) if you pay in one go and use the online quote generator since you get a discount for using it and paying it off in one go, just make sure to add named drivers and such to your policy!

(Don't expect under 1200 on anything if its like your first car though!)

Ive been with admiral for a few years now, generally pretty good bar the indian call centre on weekends/out of hours, £500 for the SR with exhaust, lowered, and air filter all declared, think its something like 2 or 300 for the hollywood, with no mods, im 28 mind and 3 years no claims, with a 31 yr old just passed test gf/named driver on both policies!

Just ring around, do the online quotes, its worth giving a place a call if they do the bits you want, but arent as cheap, to see if theyll price match

Im only 18 with no years ncb and mine was £1780 TPFT with Elephant.co.uk. Theyve got an online thign you can use and get discount for.

Make sure you put your parents on as named drives, brings it down considerably. I put im only gonna be doing about 4k miles a year and its parked on a driveway too.

However... I did pay mine off in one go for 10 months (still earn 1 year ncb) which made it cheaper so if you can borrow some money or save up a bit itll help you out. Would've been over £2k if i paid monthly.

Admiral / Elephant can end up pretty cheap for young drivers (i.e a year or so or driving) if you pay in one go and use the online quote generator since you get a discount for using it and paying it off in one go, just make sure to add named drivers and such to your policy!

(Don't expect under 1200 on anything if its like your first car though!)

whats the benifit in adding a named driver.... i thought that would judt make it more expensive??

whats the benifit in adding a named driver.... i thought that would judt make it more expensive??

I used to think that also, they usually see it as the main driver will be using it less, as more experienced drivers will be using it also. If that makes sense? Trust me, i think each parent brought it down by about a grand for me!

as other people have said admiral are quite reasonable compared to some.

p.s nice to know i am not only msc member in east london!

Back