Insurance Renewal

W

winstonerogers

Hi Guys,
Let me give you my detail,
I am 18 (3/5/87) in May I will be 19.
My insurance finishes on the 7th of March (before my 19th b-day)

I got a letter from my insuarnce company (norwich union)
for my car : 1989 Nissan Micra 1.2GSX Manual 3Door Alarm & Immobilizer

Last year i paid £734

This year my premium is ..........

£351 - Can you belive that,

Mind you thrid party

But its cheap insurance - as cheap as peanuts.

Want to know more? You you want the full info tell me and i'll put it up. :)

Thats a good quote for a 18yr old. Norwich Union seem to be doing some good deals for young drivers at the moment. I'm fully comp on their rapid bonus policy for about £460. Not sure how they stand on declaring mods tho?

I was on the 9 month rapid stuff.... but one of my mates read somewhere that other insurace companies dont recognize it as a 1 no claims... since its only 9month... but NU do give u a discount if u stay with them for later years :)

runaway-robot said:
I was on the 9 month rapid stuff.... but one of my mates read somewhere that other insurace companies dont recognize it as a 1 no claims... since its only 9month... but NU do give u a discount if u stay with them for later years :)

That sounds a bit worrying fwn Hope I don't end up in a situation where I can't go with anything other than NU because the NCB isn't recognised or something.

Ah well, I'm on a good policy at the moment, so I'm happy for now.....

yeah, i was on the 9month thing... just about 2 come off it... still with NU but a 12 month thing... fully comp... £500... 1.3 super s

mines 84 a month. think everyone else has got better deals than me, iv had mine since last june. bet it goes down soon :D

When i tried to insure my K10 with NU, they wanted £3000!!!! Not quite sure what happened to produce a quote like that. Sounds like a good deal tho Winstonerogers

rallybunny said:
Haha, I just phoned for a quote, with the mods listed. How does £171.99 sound???? :O

How come its cheaper with your mods declaired than without! that makes no sense at all!

Back