LOOKING FOR a perminant 12v live supply on k11 micra

will be running some alarm leds in the interior... battery is a bit far and not sure if i can take the source direct from the battery???

Behind the stereo. Or the ignition switch. Or the interior light. Think of all the things that are switched on permanently.

I have 3 blue leds and a flashing clifford neon to fit..... silly thing is that i just fitted a push start engine button and that was simple... but this is winding me up a bit..... checked on the net and seems more confused people like me.

Can i connect the red wire OF THE NEON AND THE 3 LEDS to the perminant power wire on my cd player.... in this case its yellow on the system??

as for my ignition wires... i have a white and black..... this is the the wire that goes from the battery to ignition.

and i have a black and red... this goes from ignition to starter motor??

when i put it on the white and black... the neon keeps flashing even when the key is in and engine on??

can it be the case that it might be one of the other igniton wires i need to use?? there are 3 more wires

my original fitting instructions were as follows

"HI there

You can put a positive 12volts to the red cable and the black one wants to go to an ignition switched supply. This supply must show an earth when the ignition is switched OFF. Doing it like this will, allow the neon to flash whilst the key is out and when the igniton is switched on equal voltage is applied to both sides of the neon which puts it out. Hope this helps"

its a year 2000 nissan micra

can i connect 3 leds and a flashing neon to 1 switch??

do i need to put a fuse between each led and the power??

CAN I USE THE FULL TIME POWER (YELLOW WIRE FROM my cd player)

size in-line fuse to use if need be??

regards

can i connect 3 leds and a flashing neon to 1 switch??

do i need to put a fuse between each led and the power??

CAN I USE THE FULL TIME POWER (YELLOW WIRE FROM my cd player)

what size in-line fuse to use if need be??

regards

Back