Looking after red paint.

Does anyone have any advice on how to look after red paint to stop it from fading and going pink? Are nissans known for this?? seems to be that vauxhalls are quite bad for it just wondered if anyone had any tips or any recommendations on a certain polish etc that would help stop it.
Thanks.

hehe well..... i dont want to blow my own trumpet lol but my car is on the website hehe if you look what the customers say, theres a slideshow haha mines is on there :D

Don't think you'l find many K11's going pinky red, mines always been out front the past 12 years in the firey red colour and believe me, if it wasn't filled with scratches, it'l look like a new car :p

Laquer layers peeling though :(

21 years and my k10 is still as red as when it rolled of the production line :grinning: (well it could do with a polish but I'm not one for cleaning cars :laugh:)

Thanks for replies, think your right dont think i have ever seen a faded red micra, which is good!! going to invest in a decent quality wax and give it a good waxing every few weeks should keep on top of it :grinning:

Back