Look What Nissan Sent Me :D

Layla

Deactivated Account
Ear Muffs... aren't i cool...

29-manda1.jpg

14-manda2.jpg

v. sexy earmuffs, altho the right one looks like a red squirrel with a nissan badge ;)

jks.. howcome nissan sent u them?!

Im liking the muffs :laugh: , but why did Nissan send you them??!! :laugh: (Y) :p :grinning: :wow: :alien:

probably to hide the noises of the squeeks in their cars or something..

Probably actually for the C+C marketing they seem to be doing recently, "even if it's cold outside, just put these ear muffs on to keep your ears warm!"

Very nice I might add ;) lol

"even when you are STUPID enough to drive around in the middle of fricken winter with your roof off... you can stay warm"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! They should have been a nicer colour tho!!! Make sure u wear then to JAE!!!! :p

Haha, you can get quite cool stuff out of car companies. Coulple of years ago I emailed Nissan to see if they sold posters of Skylines. They sent me a set of four limited edition prints of the R34 GTR which are on the wall in front of me now. Mitsubishi sent a nice poster of the Evo 6 for nothing, and Subaru were best of all - posh metal keyring, brochures, poster, Subaru mints and a Subaru Parker pen.

Still think I'd like the earmuffs more though. fwn

Layla said:
of course they are coming to JAE. whoever looks best wearing them can have a mars bar

Nooo, mars bar's aren't good unless u have a microwave to put them in!!! Chuck some Haribo's in lol!!! :D

Layla said:
mars bars if anyone other than emma wins...

Lol!!! So if i don't win you'll be giving Mars bars out, which technicaly (sp) mean's you'll still have a spare packet of Haribo's!!! ;)

Back