Local Residents to Catch Speeders(in Lyndhurts).........

M

Monkey

Click For news Artical

this is wrong plain wrong and a waste of money, and a way to generate revenue. if you know Lyndhurst you will know that its just one big round-a-bout and a way to avoid the M27. there must be 1000's of veihcles that goes round the one way system every day.

ive spoken to some locals that have lived in the area for along time and cant cant recall any deaths on that specific streach of road. (apart from the odd hedgehog etc)

there has been one or two accidents when people are changing lane but that not due to speed, that due to not looking properly, so how does putting a electronic sing that displays your speed going to stop that???

the questions i have to these people are,

who payed for the sign?
who payed for your Hig Vis coats and water proofs?
why do you get a proper hobby?

i could understand it if there was people dying due to speed related accidents but there hasnt been?

money grabbing b***********************************************************************************ts

ive only seen a couple of old gits sat by the sign once at 8:50am on friday, i drove through the sign at 20mph (only cos there was a caravan in fron of me :D :NEWdrivin: ) and the signdidnt activate but they looked like they was still taking numbers down WTF!!!!!!!

and how good are their eyes?? and hand writing?? if they get one number/letter wrong or illedgable then someone else gets the letter and warning.

now this has happened in lyndhurst what stopping it happening everywhere? its saving on policemen having to stand there. you could see an old crony on every road

should be fun when they start arming them with laser guns to actually properly record readings.

However laser diffusers block both the speed meter readers and laser guns :D

Kev

I would drivethrough it at 5mph, see how they found that.

IMO a project like this is only going to increase community hostilities nad will not change driver's attitudes at all, another community measure the govenrment has made a total hash of.

Craig said:
I would drivethrough it at 5mph, see how they found that.

IMO a project like this is only going to increase community hostilities nad will not change driver's attitudes at all, another community measure the govenrment has made a total hash of.
yer you are right!!!!

just go out and make them a cuppa, give them a blanket and they will be asleep :D sorted lol

went through there on sunday and they were there the just watch the screen and when it flashes telling u ur doing over the speed limit which is silly along there anyway they write ur reg down

Back