local club?

Hi All, Do we have any local clubs in the london aera or the south east at all??? As there is another japfest in castlecombe manchester on the 18th August & are you the MSC going to be there.. Most likely NOT Just like simply Japanese at beaulie 28th July . I know the Nissan 370z club was there as one of my neightbours was there with his 370z. AS you can see I don't like this club much as local clubs may not exist & you're not really a club for the Nissan Micra at all, Just an information hub on how to fix these classic cars. And when we do leave europe I don't think that our car industry will last long espiecally Nissan as they are an assembly plant putting parts together which are parts sent from other counties in europe in the first & then put together in the Sunderland Plant so which ever one of them voted out of europe didn't think about there jobs did they!!!!!! Yours Peter0003
PS If this has upset you in any way possible ( I will admit I have aspergers syndrome) a & like to put my angry views online about F*****G brexit.

I went to Japfest a few years back, I used to live in Cardiff for university and castlecombe is real close to there

This would have been around 2012 and even back then there were never many micra's there, it's v expensive to get in. I remember I parked about 10 minutes away on a random carpark to watch some guys do donuts and burnouts, then we drove towards the entrance, we were on the 3rd overflow carpark and then I ended up driving through the woods following a police car for some reason? and then ending up parked on a grass field and climbing a hill to the track stands. Very odd day, my memory of it has a ton of holes in

I was supposed to go in 2010 as well but I chickened out at the last moment because I didn't want to wake up at 4am and spend 5 hours as a backseat passenger in my friends aygo

Don't know where you are getting your info from Peter but firstly Castle Combe is nowhere near Manchester, it's in Wiltshire and nearest big place is probably Bath.... secondly the only thing happening there on 18th of August is a car boot sale (the Ford Falcon motor club have a track day there on the 17th which I have been to a couple of times in my Saab):cool:

I've only ever been to the circuit for the official Japfest, I didn't know they did club meets and carboot sales as well throughout the year but that makes sense.

It's usually a drift event. Micras probably don't show up because they're FWD. MightyCarMods guys were there one year incognito (hoodies pulled up over the face) to get some footage without being recognised, this was when they were still a lot smaller and hadn't gone international yet.

Don't know where you are getting your info from Peter but firstly Castle Combe is nowhere near Manchester, it's in Wiltshire and nearest big place is probably Bath.... secondly the only thing happening there on 18th of August is a car boot sale (the Ford Falcon motor club have a track day there on the 17th which I have been to a couple of times in my Saab):cool:
View attachment 64528
SORRY JOHN D you're correct about the 18th August event & that place is expensive I'll have to correct my neightbour. Thanks anyway peter0003