Left hand tyre wear Issue

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Over the last month I have had incresing bad tyre wear on my left hand front tyre, only recent change to suspension has been B-Crew's coilover's with preset camber/castor tops.

Front right has nice even tyre wear.
I already have a Whiteline castor kit on the car, so the castor may be a little much, but if this was the case I would think to see it on both sides?

Anyway here's is some pics, any advice is appreciated.

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Left-Hand tyre

Attachments

• 41455.jpg
    41455.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 43
problem solvered.. so you got 3 options:
1. stop whinging
2. get a lsd
3. slow the **** down and stop telling me stories about how you can drift it through roundabouts lol.

but it'd probably be more fun if you kept havin a whinge, got a lsd and drifted it anyways hah

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
I had a problem with wear on my car. Two wheel alignments later and still had issues but the tyre place was telling me it was ok and bla bla bla so I took it to a place that had one of the new drive over types where the car is driven over it and the computer tell you whats going on and it was then fixed by them and for the first time in ages the car drove great again.

seriously thou.. i dunno what your whinging about.. that's pretty good wear. its not as if its wearing the inner or outer edge of the tyre.. pretty flat in the middle, and if you are gonna drive it out of corners like you do... one wheel is gonna lose traction.. (if that's what you are actually doing) and wear.. der..come to think of it.. it is the left front on mine which is a fair bit more worn then the right.. we must have a similar driving style bahah

Back