laura's baby blue k11

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
she's got her heart set on a convertible car so the micras gotta go...

'96 N micra gx 1.3 16v

103k (engine was changed at 96k to a 68k engine)

power steering, electric windows, sunroof, tweeters in a pillars, airbag...

engine - standard 1.3 16v (same as super s), custom stainless backbox with tdi style hidden pipe.

wheels - 14" speedline 5 spoke refurbed with colour coded rims and black centres, decent tread on tyres.

suspension - lowered on springs, standard shocks.

interior - rare porsche 944 tombstone dark cream leather seats, centes in blue (could do with retrimmed centres), rear porsche leather seat with sale, electric window switches below ashtray.

bodywork - smoothed super s front bumper with jap number plate holder, custom smooth grille, 'lazy boy' bonnet, extended wings, smoothed side repeaters, ariel, rubbing strips and door locks, flushed tailgate, smoothed super s rear bumper with shortened omega number plate recess, smoothed exhaust exit, red tinted rear lights, resrayed in custom baby blue with light pink flip.

overall its a great little car, never missed a beat since weve had it, sills are in spot on condition, just had them schultzed and wax oiled, front crossmember is in good condition. two small cracks in front bumper, small hairline crack in grille, couple stone chips here and there, been as clear as i can, any questions ask...

*strangley the number plate N45EYB (naseyb) means 'destiny' in asian and is apparently quite sought after lol*

mot and tax expire in september.

perfect first car.

looking for £1800 ono

Picture152.jpg

Picture151.jpg

Picture155.jpg

0011.jpg

1010-1.jpg

1012.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

lmao i cannot believe people are asking if you will be breaking it on the first post of the thread

shame how the msc has turned into a breakers yard

nice car tho dude bet it will sell quickly

I can't believe no-one wants it! Have you put it on e-bay?

Personally, the only thing that put's me off it is the square look lights on the front end. They look uneven. Don't know if others think that too tho. Otherwise - very nice :)

I can't believe no-one wants it! Have you put it on e-bay?

Personally, the only thing that put's me off it is the square look lights on the front end. They look uneven. Don't know if others think that too tho. Otherwise - very nice :)

yeah some pics it does look like that, its just the shade on the lights that does it, one sides normally dark when the other side is light hehe!

I'd love the car but the insurance for me would cost more than the car :(
Side repeaters aren't required for the MOT but they are recommended.

Doh, nearly had money then insurance hit me lol, ill find a nice little micra :D

Seeming i have 2 years membership i better lol,

Shr3k

persaonally i think this car looks totally awesoem and it is in keeping with the 'jap' side of body styling if u take a look at the pics on siqo's pages.

I would recommend ebay dude :)

Saw this the other week at Sedgefield racecourse. Its a fine example, not to my taste, but you've gotta admire the workmanship. Someone please buy this car!!!

cheers for the comments peeps...appreciated.

havent tried anywhere bar cruise sites and here at the minute as i wanted someone who i know will look after it and get it to cruises and shows like it deserves.

ebay next though...

was talking to my man ben from fastcar and he said all he wanted to see in it to get a feature was the rear seats retrimmed and some nice touches on the interior, im sure the new owner could do that and theyve got themselves a feature car.

I'd love the car but the insurance for me would cost more than the car :(
Side repeaters aren't required for the MOT but they are recommended.

They arent a requirement but the indicators need to be visible at a certain angle, some jap cars have speacial headlamps that allow it to be seen from the side, micras dont and this particular car would be a failure. Indicators can be quite easily installed in the wing mirrors.

i don't think car would be a failure lol! I changed my old Datsuns sidelight indicators for standars ones and never had any on the wing and it passed fine. This car has also obv been through an MOT since being finished.

Stand next to the rear bumper on the driver side (like you are about to fill with fuel) - now step RIGHT to 1 meter away, if you CANNOT see orange from the front indicators when they are on - you need side repeaters :) Thems the MOT rules :)

was talking to my man ben from fastcar and he said all he wanted to see in it to get a feature was the rear seats retrimmed and some nice touches on the interior, im sure the new owner could do that and theyve got themselves a feature car.

you do it then lol, would love to see this in a mag....i mean its only a simple job of trimming the rear seats! and some other small bits.

its quite easy to say 'you just do it then', but all her money is now getting put aside for her new car so its not possible. plus in our eyes its a complete project. we never intended it to be a feature car, just a nice looking 1st car for laura...which is what its been for the last year!

on the side repeaters point, i knew it would fail on them so when it was due to go in for the next one i was just going to stick some on the sills or somewhere then take them back off.

but back to the sale! someone must know someone who wants one of the most unique k11's in the country!!?

performance wise its a standard 1.3 micra...the only mods are the paintjob and bodywork. so the answer to your question is yes but i would certainly recommend insuring the bodywork

very intrested

im from the north east and ave seen the car down the strip a few times i own the red super s. my partner has see the car many times and has falen in love with it and im intrested in buying for a suprise first car.

im from the north east and ave seen the car down the strip a few times i own the red super s. my partner has see the car many times and has falen in love with it and im intrested in buying for a suprise first car.

alright mate. would be an awesome surprise for her!!

im planning on surprising laura with a new car too.

it got mot'd last week at nationwide in byker and were taxing it this week so will have 12 month mot and 6 month tax as of this week.

its going on ebay soon if nobody local or off the msc wants it...

its a standard 1.3 gx, not sure on insuring the body mods cos everything on the car is standard, bar the mirrors, its all just been fettled and smoothed, obviously the wheels and suspension are the only real changes.

A might have to brake the bank for it but i will let you know by the end of the week.

p.s just reeding that u broke ur micra and slod the car because of cross member and sils, silly if u ask me m8 mine had the same probs a just got my welder and did the welding my sell and i paid £50 for 2 brand new cross members of ebay and it takes 8 bols to be removed, a cud of dome it for u, av riped mine to bits and re built most of it so i know them in side out...literley

Nice looking car, everything smoothed off to one even colour isn't to my style but i admit it looks good. Hope you sell it, but i guess most of the people reading this forum already have a micra...

i cannot believe this has not sold at this price, £1700 was a bargin for what it is let alone £1200 keep putting it up on ebay mate someone will fall in love with it (Y)

Back