Launch Control..

Yeah but the Omex kit only comes in single coil for Distributer systems or twin coil for Coilpack systems and works on 2,4,6,8 cylinder engines, So I would have thought it would work, and from looking at it I assume it connects to the negative wire on the second and 4 or 1st and 4th cylinder or something, Im sure Ed could shed some light on it as that's who I would buy it from :)

This is what Omex Says,

Compatibility
Non-amplified and externally amplified ignition coils; electronic or contact breaker distributors, 2 4 6 or 8 cylinders.

A ‘twin coil’ version is available for 4 cylinder distributorless coil pack engines.

Magneto and CD ignition systems are NOT compatible.

Modern EFI engines often have rev limiters built into the engine control unit but their response is slow, causing the revs to drop considerably before reapplying power. Adding a Rev Limiter Clubman to act just before the standard rev limiter means that if you reach the rev limit you will lose far less time.

Hmm, debating this now, Not sure if it will cause more damage than its worth, After lots of reading I can see people having baffles blown out of exhausts, Gaskets blowing etc, not sure if this is from people setting the rev limits way to high or what, I was thinking I would set the hard cut 100 or so above standard Rev limiter that was the standard one kicks in before this would and this would only kick in if I dropped down to a gear I shouldn't have and revs shot up. And then have the soft limiter for the launch control set to around 3k which I wouldn't say was over revving the engine and that's the sort of area I've found for the best start in mine on a dry day..

Can anyone tell me whether I would need to buy the single coil or Twin coil?

Although like frank said I have 4 coilpacks, Will this even work with mine?

Thanks

single coil distributor (you dont have a dizzy nath)
twin coil wasted spark (your is 4 coil sequential nath)

Back