Laugh all you want !

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antsub

Driving home tonight a guy in his 2.3 ford granada decided he wanted to try and lay some rubber down so off we went I had the edge in every gear then by the time I was leaving 4th into 5th and approaching a roundabout doing 80mph trust me I was at least 60 yards in front but my other half tells me that he was laughing why would someone that has just been shamed be laughing is there something im missing should I be embarresed about driving a 160SR.......coz I'm not he got roasted .

You should be in about 3rd to 80 then 4th till 110 (as per a k11!)
But naughty naughty for telling us about your illigal speeding and racing!!

Dusk said:
You should be in about 3rd to 80 then 4th till 110 (as per a k11!)
But naughty naughty for telling us about your illigal speeding and racing!!

nope.the 160sr as a shorer ratio,,it only gets 100 in 4th and just under 80 in 3rd iirc(i dont take it that far tbh),,,,,,,,,,,butit would leave a k11 dead so it dont matter :p

leave a k11 for dead? there only as quick as a VTR!

it must of been a very nervous laugh, what kind of person races people in a granada?

Mark said:
leave a k11 for dead? there only as quick as a VTR!

it must of been a very nervous laugh, what kind of person races people in a granada?

lol.........shut up you dont know what your on about

EDIT: 160sr has 10lb more torque and 20bhp more..hmm but it has weight advantage so that must make up for the lack of power..
this is as far as i will take this conversation about saxos/106's,,wotever your mates got,,ill see you at POD end of!

id like to think a k11 tuned/factory 160sr cud beat a sage n onion paxo vtr/vts :)

bit off topic but i timed my 1.0 k11 doing 0-80, took 30 seconds but my speedo slightly under-reads. feel the power! fwn think it got to 60 in around 15 secs

yep i just realised the VTS is quicker then the VTR, never knew that :upside: 130hp as standard, wudnt feel safe going faster then 60mph in a citroen personally.

160SR/Saxo/106

there are some great responses to my thread but I must add that I do not ! encourage anyone to race on public roads as it highly dangerously ireresponsible and could have killed myself and was told that I might get into trouble for posting my escapades on the MSC so for that I apologise but on the topic of which of the three may be quicker as I understand it torque is more important in terms true pulling power and acceleration and BHP is only relevent on staright flat surfaces and so unless i'm mistaken the 160SR has more torque than either a saxo VTR or C2 you take your pick and if you had seen fifth gear you would have seen this point proven and of course more torque than the age old 106.

You're lucky this thread has lasted this long and i'm in a good mood. Clunk. Don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back