Last time online (moving out!)

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all.

Just to let you know this will probably be the last time I'm online until the 24th of August. We are moving in this week and NTL aren't coming to install a nice juicy 3mb line until the 24th.

Everything is going well, the house was completely gutted top to bottom, re-decorated from ceilings to floor with new carpets through out. Looks amazing and just like new! :D totally got rid of the previous tenants crap and disgusting way of life!!!!

My room at home is completed gutted out, just my PC and desk left lol!!! It's rather and odd feeling seeing it completely bare! :eek:

We have this week booked off to get everything over there, I will be at santa pod on the sunday and will try and pop into work to check on everyone progress for the sunday, looking forward to meeting up with you all at santa pod.

Anyway, here begins a very crazy week! lol

Kev & Sam

Pop into work? i wish i had that luxury! Anyway, best of luck with the move, all hell will break loose with no Admin around :p

PS - i am the mini pool champion :laugh:

goo luck with the move kev hope ya get all the membership packs out as well ;) as im unable to make it to santa pod

cheers peeps :D

Still here at home, all be it just! We are officially moving in tomorrow night, been back and forth several times today taking things across, never thought I owned soo much crap lol!!!!!

Everything has gone apart from my PC, desk and chair which I'm on right now lol! Sleeping in the spare room tonight at home and then it's all go tomorrow.

See you all at Santa Pod :D

Kev

Back