Kev & Sam's little announcement!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
No she's not pregnant, well not yet away lol! ;)

I have some excellent news that I have been keeping back for sometime now as we weren't sure if it would work out. However all the financies have been calculated and we will be moving out together and renting one of my parent's houses.

It's been a long saga with tenants who have been living in the house for over 12 months without paying a single penny in rent and owe my mum and dad 6.5k, well the day finally came last week and they were evicted by the court and we finally got the house back, the story is soo long I don't even know where to start and it's not finished yet!

Anyway, we have the keys and the place needs a massive clean, let's just say there's grease hanging from the kitchen ceiling!!!!!!! It's disgusting to say the least and will take the best part of a month to clean.

This year has certainly been a rollercoaster that's for sure and I don't think I'll ever quite have a year that will even come close to what's gone on soo far, I had a massive low in January which has taken me a good 6 months to get my life back on track and I never would of imagined this would happen for Sam and me, yes I'm quite emotional and shocked right now :blush:

lol they'll be photo's to come and I'll let you know when were finally moved in!!!!

Kev :D

Great news kev!! thought you were gonna announce a pregnancy at first but hey im sure thats not far down the pipeline ;)

So did you guys get the money back from the people that didnt pay rent!?

RE: RE: Kev & Sam's little announcement!

Arnold said:
Great news kev!! thought you were gonna announce a pregnancy at first but hey im sure thats not far down the pipeline ;)

So did you guys get the money back from the people that didnt pay rent!?

thanks guys :)

haha yeah thought people might think that ;)

Well the thing is still on going and will be for months yet, mum and dad are going to hit them as hard as they can legally, so who know's what will happen.

Kev :)

haha thanks, yes not exactly looking forward to the cleaning, I still can't imagine living in such filth for as long as they did.

and oh my god, how they took a bath and came out clean is beyond me!!!!

all the carperts are coming up and were completely stripping the house.

I guess your going to take pictures of the mess so you can re-coup the money to replace all the stuff too and maybe post them up here so we can see how bad they left the place in.

RE: RE: Kev & Sam's little announcement!

Layla said:
just dont snore and everything will be fine!

.....or burp, or fart, or etc etc.................

lol

nice one kev, good to hear all's well, its always good to have your independance, then again living at homes a hell of a lot cheaper hehehehe

Well the first real cleaning effort when on tonight and we just got back in home 15 mins ago!!!

absolutely shattered, but were getting there and massive progress was made tonight!

Kev

Well another huge effort went on last night and so far it's taken 10 hours of solid cleaning and it's almost there! I'm completely dead on my feet at work today as I'm also doing an 11 day straight and cleaning the house every night :S

Can't believe how much polyfiller I had to use in every room to get rid of the holes they had made for shelving and bits and pieces. The Bathroom, well that was a whole new ball game!!! grr

All that's left now is to attack the cooker with industrial strength cleaner, nothing I used would even touch it, a few more bits here and there, but it's almost ready for painting. The whole house is now sparkling clean. :D

New carpets for the stairs and bedroom's are needed and I ripped up the bathroom carpet which I'm going to tile. New paint on every wall and we start to buy everything and transfer across what we already have.

what a mission lol!!

Oh yes and the previous tenants have left there Cat, which keeps trying to get in, well I'll boot that over fence for a start off.....because if I shallow one more cat hair, I mean it's bloody everywhere

Kev

getting it clean is the easy part! its the keeping part that causes problems! *looks sadly round the room she shares with the human rubbish maker that is ian*

Back