Ladies...

pixieness

Ex. Club Member
...(or any gents who feel inclined to offering an opinion!) My girlfriend and I have just had a massive (well-spirited :grinning:) "argument" over Jake Gyllenhaal. Tell me something. Is he, or is he not, a hugely sexy hunk???? :love:

Jake.jpg

He actually makes me feel a little bit weak. If not Jake then who?

P.S. PM me if this is an inappropriate topic for the MSC, I just had to get it off my chest and couldn't immediately think of anywhere else to quickly canvas people :laugh:

P.P.S. Put this in CAR chat before because I can't read *lol*

...(or any gents who feel inclined to offering an opinion!) My girlfriend and I have just had a massive (well-spirited :grinning:) "argument" over Jake Gyllenhaal. Tell me something. Is he, or is he not, a hugely sexy hunk???? :love:

Jake.jpg

He actually makes me feel a little bit weak. If not Jake then who?

P.S. PM me if this is an inappropriate topic for the MSC, I just had to get it off my chest and couldn't immediately think of anywhere else to quickly canvas people :laugh:

P.P.S. Put this in CAR chat before because I can't read *lol*

Are you male or female?! :suspect:

:laugh:

well on that picture he needs to give his hair a bloody good wash, and if you're going to have facial hair then do it properly, not half assed stubble, but he's not a bad actor , just not my type sweetie. :D :p :D

oh no one can beat johnny depp ;) as captain jack sparrow :D he is the ONLY guy that a hetrosexual guy can be atracted to and not be called gay. there is choice and basic instinct ;) depp = cool :D but that guy is like....meh, looks really like a metrosexual who has been boozing for a week lol

even i like Johnny depp....and im 100% straight male..
hes weird, he transends gender and sexuality. its woryingly weird.

Who's Darren from Hollyoaks?

I know what you mean though. My other half thinks Johnny is sexy. Although at a wedding I was at recently the groom confessed the only man he would ever sleep with would be Dave Grohl. Mmm. Rockers.

Hmmm. No. Used to fancy him as a little girl because I fancied everyone who was funny :grinning: Actually... on TV tonight...

cast_pic1.jpg

Hooray!

pmsl, sorry about that!

Anyway, yeah Ewan McGregor is the g/f's favourite....she loved it when I took her to see him in Guys and Dolls in London :)

think someone should start a "Men..." thread for us more straight people lol

No - there should just be more women *lol*

Nah, I'm not a fan of Ryan Phillippe, I don't like his pout. I don't know who the other person is. Basically if they look a little bit like they've been up all night drinking and smoking crack - but also possibly like they could just have been beating the crap out of fellow rugby players - I'm a fan! :grinning: Big, beefy, rugged... hehehehehe :laugh:

Gah! I missed Ewan in Guys and Dolls! Noooooo!!!!! Your girlfriend's a lucky lady :grinning:

Anyway, yeah Ewan McGregor is the g/f's favourite....she loved it when I took her to see him in Guys and Dolls in London :)

Get her the Moulin Rouge!! If you've been in love you'll understand it and like it!! :)

And Katy, Darren is err........ hang on while i find a piccy of him!! :wasntme:

His names Ashley Taylor Dawson!! Have a google, or watch Holyoaks!! Your missing out laydee!! :)

Get her the Moulin Rouge!! If you've been in love you'll understand it and like it!! :)

His names Ashley Taylor Dawson!! Have a google, or watch Holyoaks!! Your missing out laydee!! :)

i cry everytime i see that film......... Sammo and mike will understand why.:wasntme: but its an awesome film of you wanna have a little weep.

sonic said:
if you're going to have facial hair then do it properly, not half assed stubble
I must admit, that was my first thought too!

Not that I can talk, I didn't shave for two weeks and I looked rediculous!

He's a total hotty. Hot must run in his family, his sister is pretty tasty too, well she was in The Secretary

Don't mention that film, its her favourite and she's watched it god knows how many times :wow:.

i have to admit i dont know him but i wouldnt kick him outa bed. Ewan looks alright in those pics but see him in the long way down (on tv at the moment) when he hasnt shaved for 2 months and he looks rather untasty.

For the ladies theres a site called mostbeautifulman... theres some very nice pics of some very nice actors on there, I have a thing for channing tatum at the moment from Step Up... http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/misc/channingtatum/bio.shtml

he's a pretty boy!

My latest fave is Phil Kyle but i seriously doubt he will be any body elses cup of tea lol
:D

OOOOOH YEAH!!! Paul Walker ANY day!!!!!! Drool :D

He's in the fast and the furious, sexy as hell!!
Vin Diesel is nice too.

Oooh, and Josh Hartnet is lovely :)

im always "half assed stubbled" lol, cos i cant be botherd...mmm thats about all i can think to reply to this thread as im slightly confused, as to what the hells going on :D

My god! What have I started?! Hahahahaha :grinning:

Right, first of all...
1713.jpg

What is that fluff on his chin? No. He's horrible... in my very, VERY humble opinion :laugh:

Ohhhhh Paul. Yes yes, I know him.
3131220_gal.jpg

Bad fluffy hair.

1178889584_paul_walker_1.jpg

What's the weird thing going into his trousers? Nope. Don't like him. He's too pretty!!!!!

And this fella?!?!?
pic08.jpg

Noooo!!!!!!

I think I have a very different sense of what's gorgeous to many other women on here... :grinning:

srdall130.jpg

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeooooowwwwww!!!!!!

Your confusing me now!!! The 2 pics above that ugly rugby player are both the same bloke lol!! Make your mind up whether you like him or not!! Ha ha :p

Back