kristian's broke his back

R

ricardo_swarez

kristianis in hospital, he has a broken his spine. . . . dont worry his car is ok. . . thort id let you know,and hope he gets well soon...

wow is it serious well on an extent as to broken backs go, do u know wat happend?

well i jus hope he gets better soon :D

Pass my regards on to him, hope he makes a full recovery.

Kev :)

Just spoke to Ricky, Kristian's doing better, gonna need a back brace to help support walking.

No more horizontal activities I guess!

holy crap man, thats bad. tell him to take it easy/ take it easy if your reading dude.

can cause more injury if you over do it.

get well soon all the same.

my dad broke his back quite badly back in 1991 so i know how hard its gonna be for his family and stuff! All the best mate! Keep the chin up and you will make it through no problem! Determination is the key!!

Daz :alien:

Sorry to hear this, hope u get better soon and don't overdo it as u cannot replace backs!!!

:shock: oooh poo! hope hes alright! Top Guy Kristian Is. Hope he makes a fast and good recovery!

Get well soon mate. My uncle broke his back in a motorbike accident away back in August. Its a tough thing but like K10Daz said, keep your chin up.

hey, while im not medicated i can type...lol.
english isn't gonna be good tho.
:)

thanks loads for the support guys, ricardo_swarez and RUSK ;p called down toay.

i cant even describe the pain i was in when it happened.was not a car accident, car is fine, was fall during climbing.

im not going to have probs walking as spine is ok..LUCKY!!!!

Fractured vertibrae.

thanks again for support guys, ive met most of u in person.

***could a modirator please edit post to correct grammar/spelling.

thanks guys n girls

kristian said:
hey, while im not medicated i can type...lol.
engliash isn't gonna be good tho.
:)

thanks loads for the support guys, ricardo_swarez and RUSK ;p called down toay.

i cant even describe the pain i was in when it happened.was not a car accident, car is fine, was fall during climbing.

im not going to have probs walking as spine is ok..LUCKY!!!!

Fractured vertibrae.

thanks again for support guys, ive met most of u in person.

***could a modirator please edit post to correct grammer/spelling.

thanks guys n girls

i think its better with them in-lol

how far did u fall or was it the way u fell? good to hear from u mate :D

u quoted me u snake.!! lol

It was juat the way I fell, in hindsight.

look after yourself guys, we're not all 13 and made of rubber anymore lol...

Glad to hear your spine's ok mate.

Hope it all goes well for you, still gotta meet you in person, will you be able to make it to Donny? :)

James.

Glad to hear your gonna be ok know a guy at rugby that had a serious back problem ie completly muller lighted, and the guy had a rep as a bit of a hard man but shocked a lot of people when he was playing rugby within a year!!! Was on the news and everything!!!

Know it's prob different injuries but it goes to show that with the right attitude you can be back to normal in no time!!! Bit of physio and patience and you will prob come back stronger if not a lttle wiser!!!

:( dang!!! i bet it hurt as well... i hate broken bones...

get well soon :)

i hope your back gets better man, see you at the next NW meet i hope...

hope you get well soon mate... :)

and if not then you can ask the doctors to graft you into your car and become CAR-MAN hahaha

but seriously i hope you get better :)

I haven't been on here long and don't really know any of you but you have my best wishes and I hope you make a full recovery!

Haylz

Hope you get better soon, I know exactly how you feel, just don't rush the recovery :) Out of interest you know what vertebrae you did?

Back