AAAAh Little drunken TITS!

B

Ben

Well got a pohne call to let me know my dad had been in a car crash, so quickly jumped in the car and drove up to see him - Car was on fire! Fire engine, paramedics, police, the lot!

6 drunken yobs in a 206 trying to overtake a scooby on a blind bend straight into the front of his car - both cars write offs! 3 of the kids done a runner but thankfully the scooby driver managed to grab 2 of em and my dad got the driver! Driver got breathalised - 80mg over the limit! Before they ran, they threw a crate of fosters into someones back garden and she kidly brought it back out and handed it to the police. All 3 of them were knicked and taken to the station!

Got some photos of the cars but still havent sussed how to upload em on to my phone so will text em to Wayne and let him post em. Nasty state both cars were though!

My dad is alright apart from the fact that he is shaken like a leaf and he put his arm up to stop the airbag hititng him and its managed to cut his coat and his arm! He off to hospital now but he should be ok! The kids were only about 19 and think they were going to get drugs tested too. Makes you sick that they will only get a short term driving ban when they could have killed my dad - least he is ok

thats well bad that ben.... glad ur dads ok
these guys were lucky that there was no more damage, its shockin the punishment for drink drivin etc as small punishments are not going to make these ppl see sense !!!

again glad ur dads ok!
danni

I seriously hope those yobs get done mate. Put a few people in the back of a chav car, and it seems to multiply their stupidity factor. Glad your Dads ok. They had better pay the insurance costs! These people make me mad.

Drinking Fosters too.... shameful.

glad your dad's ok Ben, what car was he in? sounds like it saved him anyway! hope they throw away the key on the idiots

yea glad your dads ok mate, some people don't realise just how dangerous a car is....

cheers everyone, he went to the hospital - say he as stiff as cardboard, pulled a muscle in his back but other than that he ok. Was driving an L reg cavalier, it was his taxi car - he normally drives a picasso.

a picasso would not be a nice thing to crash in. you'd get your legs trapped by the dash...

RE: RE: AAAAh Little drunken TITS!

micra man said:
Glad everything is ok!!! They should be banned from drivingfior life!!! :mad:

dont really think that would really make a difference, the majority of the bell ends that do this type of thing probably havent got a licence when they do it anyway, i would say maybe castration or crucifiction would be a more apt punishment!

hope your dads ok too

good to hear yer old mans good, hanging should be brought back. like in my day wen a news paper were 2 and 6....

sorry, when i say class mate - i mean a fellow student that i never really got along with

gr rrr they make me mad people like them, but yet if sumit happend to 1 of them they would be complaining, even though it was there fault!
guna be working with all this types of lads in my new job, gunna be hard work!

Back