Kristian - Any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Messy

Ex. Club Member
Hi, I can't seem to PM you! Any updates on the grill mate?

Tom

OK why couldn't you reply this morning while you were online for over an hour, or so it said on the online list? Sorry I'm just getting pretty frustrated, as I sent the money over 7 weeks ago now. And if the grill was apparently ready for sending on the 20/01/09, surely it doesn't take 5 weeks to box it and pop it in the post, even with a lot of work on? Pleeease let me know what's going on.

Tom

[EDIT] Stupid merged posts! ;)

A while? Slight understatement i think.

IMO, Kristian needs to sort himself out if he wants to keep business from this forum, there's been a lot of these threads about people waiting for goods or trying to contact him.

Infact, anything I've bought off him has either been sent with extra stuff, or some money back because of the waits I had. Of course, he didn't have to do this and did so out of his own good will, but it's still put me off buying from him again. I wouldn't recommend his work either, he sprayed wings for me and the finish was horrible.

Sorry if this causes offence to Kristian or anyone else, just my opinion of course. I also know nothing of Kristian's personal life so if he's currently in any kind of bad situation, my apologies.

Kristian has removed himself as trader from the MSC, but is still an active club member.

Tom, I will contact Kristian for you and find out what's happening with your grille.

TOPIC CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back