KONI STR.T

Hello again.
i Want to replace my rear shocks
currently i have koni sport (yellow) which are way too stiff for the greek roads,and as i checked they are dead.no gas pressure
so instead of repairing them i want to get KONI STR.T 8050-1082 , (orange)
anyone has tried them?

The yellows are adjustable did you not turn the damping down for road use? They're suited to lowering springs which are approx 30% stiffer over OEM

Orange is more suited to softer springs such as the standard type but will cater for lowering springs. Difference being they're non adjustable

i have the yellows at the hardest point of 5,but it is not really a big difference compared to the softest i had before.
also the rear ones are dead so instead of paying 75 eur to repair them i prefer to pay 100 to get new street ones.

nikos where did you buy them and how much?

i have the yellows at the hardest point of 5,but it is not really a big difference compared to the softest i had before.
Overall stiffness wont come from the shock, it will come from the spring. If increasing stiffness is your aim get some stronger springs :)

the rear end of the car is already too stiff and it bounces a lot on hard surface and bumps, which is annoying...
and i dont really want to change the rear springs,no money :p

Meaning for a whole set of 4..although i'm sure it won't feel the same if you compare them to the yellow koni's..these are more street use-sport feeling than the more firm and track oriented yellow ones..your choice..

Back