Full set of Koni adjustables and whiteline springs

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Just seeing if there is any interest in these and how much i would be likely to get for them.

Set of 2 x Internally shortened Koni adjustable Shocks (shortened to suit the whiteline springs) FRONTS

Set of 2 x Internally shortened Koni adjustable Shocks (shortened to suit the whiteline springs) REARS

Set of 2 x Whiteline -42mm springs FRONTS

Set of 2 x Whiteline -40mm Springs REARS

These are a fantastic suspension setup,

On the softest setting you will have a smoother than std ride and still with much increased grip and stability.

On the hardest setting you will have a very firm track ready ride with outstanding grip in the corners and still good bump absorption.

On a medium setting you will have the best of both worlds, fairly smooth ride and will kill most in the corners but without being uncomfortable.

If you would be interested then please let me know a ball park figure that you would be willing to pay. I WILL be selling as a kit only, as its all designed to go together it would be a waste to split the set.

May also be selling a camber kit if anyone is interested…Another awesome suspension modification.

It will completely eradicate understeer if set up correctly with a firm rear suspension setup!

Pics...

Attachments

• koni-inserts(web).jpg
    koni-inserts(web).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 209
  • whitelinekit2(web).jpg
    whitelinekit2(web).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 212
  • whitelinekitfitted-right(we.jpg
    whitelinekitfitted-right(we.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Image047.jpg
    Image047.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 198
  • caster-camber-kits(web).jpg
    caster-camber-kits(web).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 178
would these fit a k10? and how much do you want, as i have no idea how much to offer lol.

Type-R said:
still got this? is the one that makes the wheels point inwards from the top?

its like two bolts?

yes thats the one lol. Its not available anymore as it will be being sold to 59bhp once they come off the car. apologies for the late reply.

Back