k12 will not start but tuns over?

Hi all ,

Having problem starting my car K12 , i had a friend plud it into see what he could find and cam up with there coads U1000 can comm cercit U1000 , B2014 strg comm2 , b0006 nats malfunction.

Can one of you please help me out as i would love to get it back up an running if it is not a big cost! shame seeing it just say there:( low miler , air ride slamed , lambo doors , nismo front bumper and rear hatch spoiler, i have arches that i have not fitted and clear front indicators .

Many thanks Paul.

Firstly check the immobiliser fuse in the dashboard fuses,if that is hasnt blown,put key in ignition,turn to position 2,switch off stereo and anything else that could drain battery. Leave the key there in that position for about 30mins. Turn key to off then try to start the engine.

Hi all ,

Having problem starting my car K12 , i had a friend plud it into see what he could find and cam up with there coads U1000 can comm cercit U1000 , B2014 strg comm2 , b0006 nats malfunction.

Can one of you please help me out as i would love to get it back up an running if it is not a big cost! shame seeing it just say there:( low miler , air ride slamed , lambo doors , nismo front bumper and rear hatch spoiler, i have arches that i have not fitted and clear front indicators .

Many thanks Paul.
Hey Pal did you gett this sorted by any chance?

Back