K12 Upgrades and Intro

Hi guys,
I'm totally new to this forum so bare with me slightly. I got my 05 plate Micra E back in September as a birthday present. The guy who owned it before me seemed to take good care of it and as far as I'm aware he was the only owner of it. All going to plan the car should be on the road basically 24/7 in a couple of weeks if I pass my test. Now at the grand old age of 17, driving around in a stock Micra isn't the best of images (as I'm sure you can imagine) so I'm looking to do a few bits here and there to make the car my own but nothing to drastic because chances are my sister will want it next year when she's driving. In an ideal world I'd like to get some nicer, sporty wheels, a new spoiler and some inside mods like LED's etc. Also, as it's still a stock car (thereabouts) I've still got the plastic headlights so they're mega cloudy at the minute so I'll probably need to get a new set of them too. The only addition I've made to the car so far is a change of grille and indicators because the old ones had cracked so rather than the old orange plastic indicators with the three black plastic bars across, it's now a clear plastic casing with an orange bulb and the large metal bar across the grille.

If you could send me over some ideas of where to begin with changing the car that would be great.
Sorry for waffling on, I'm just really passionate with this being my first car!
Thanks,
Sam

With the headlights use toothpaste, gritter the better, and rub it into the lens using a toothbrush or a paper towel. Let one side sit while you do the other side then use water to remove and you should see the difference.

Attachments

• 12939686_1148655328478342_287538309_n.jpg
    12939686_1148655328478342_287538309_n.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
Jap import grills,lowered 30mml,full Nissan body kit,sx rear spoiler,renault scenic ostra 16" alloys, some camo wrap and blackboard painted bonnet

Attachments

• 1460389503380.jpg
    1460389503380.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 553
I'll give the headlights a good go sometime this week and then move onto the body itself. Chris your car looks great mate I really like what you've done to it. As much as I'd love to do something like that to mine I somehow doubt that my sister would approve when I give her the keys next year! It's definitely given me some good ideas though on what sort of things can be done. Thanks!

Back