K12 optional extr's???

I went into local nissam dealer to see bout a 160sr and asked bout heated seats and leather seats! salesman promptly said there are no extras for the 160sr it ust comes basic spec!?????

He also said nissan dont make full leather seats just stupid leather side parts for seats and nissan dont do heated seats???

Can anyone confirm this or deny this as that was what was swaying me towards the 160sr!

they do half leather seats for the 160sr and all leather seats are heated

metalic,pearlescent paint
sat nav
climate controll
window tints
electric sunroof
are a few i can remember,,,try another dearler,this one you tried obv had no time for you

edit: standard with electric windows,air con,16" wheels,alloy pedals and gear knob,esp,

thers loads more on the 160sr than any other model

just been on official nissan site and built micra i want white 160sr with full leather heated seats and leather trim!

Complaint will be put in about arnold clarke staff as he clearly had no idea and said i was wrong about the extras so put me off the sale!

they only do HALF LEATHER HEATED seats as an option,,i got them offerd to me at 850quid

klkl im putting a complaint into the way he conducted the art of trying to get a sale by making out i was a complete liar and that the guy on this forum who has heated seats must have got them custom made!

ARNOLD CLARK will not have my sale not now or ever!

dixon was really good with me,payed foe my travell expenses wen i went to test drive and and to collect the car

if you go on dixon website all the options are on ther too

Back