k12 Micra for sale

CMF_ozman

» CMF Member
Here i have a K12 Micra for sale. rarely driven. around 350km

still has long rego, 3 years new car warranty and log book.

Check on redbook to confirm features and accessories on the Micra.

Selling at $13, 900

Lic plate: BHW-06D

For enquiries, email me at [email protected]

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Don't discount a car just because it has accident history, Ted Bundy's VW was involved in numerous "incidents" but was still snapped up quick a while ago now, when that dude from Korn bought it... lol... it was even still missing the front passenger seat...

But yeah to sell after 350km seems a bit weird.

CMF_ozman

» CMF Member
Micra_King WROTE:

"Why are you selling it?

it was meant to be a gift to my gf but we broke up

nsm WROTE:

"wasnt that the one that was in an accident

it was only hit on the rear right hand side door, cracked windscreen and there were electrical problems but they are all fixed

daily_ricer WROTE:

"Don't discount a car just because it has accident history, Ted Bundy's VW was involved in numerous "incidents" but was still snapped up quick a while ago now, when that dude from Korn bought it... lol... it was even still missing the front passenger seat...<BR><BR>But yeah to sell after 350km seems a bit weird.<BR><BR>

it is odd, i am prepared to make a loss on this car as i have paid the drive away amount as you get from the deaership

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
That's too bad ozman, I hope you sell it!

The k12 looks like a good car, I just wish they did the 1.6lt manual here. From memory I think it's the sr160(?) in the uk is the 1.6lt 3door and in the 5 speed option has the same fuel economy as the 1.4 auto that Australia got.

CMF_ozman

» CMF Member
daily_ricer WROTE:

"That's too bad ozman, I hope you sell it! <BR><BR>The k12 looks like a good car, I just wish they did the 1.6lt manual here. From memory I think it's the sr160(?) in the uk is the 1.6lt 3door and in the 5 speed option has the same fuel economy as the 1.4 auto that Australia got.

I was in the UK about 8 months ago... those C+C Micras are damn sexy as.

But you would only see chicks drive around in one of those. Nissan couldnt import them here to Australia as it will cost a hell lot of money. I was looking to buy a sexy black one for $30k off Ebay but its going to cost me a lot more to get it down here.

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
In the UK the K12 gets the HR16DE motor. Pulsar had a SR16VE in Japan ten years ago...

In Japan K12 gets/got the HR15DE, CR14DE, CR12DE, CR10DE, with only the latter two getting 5spd manual, all the rests are either auto or more likely CVT.
Something japan has got are 2 door versions, which I prefer for looks & for my access.

NZ gets the 5spd CR12DE, as well as the same auto CR14DE as Australia, plus numerous 2nd hand Jap imports.

Back