95 SLX FOR SALE

CMF_AAA19V

» CMF Member
1995 SLX Micra - 5dr hatch
Colour: Silver
KMs: 85,000
Transmission: Manual
Features: Air Con, Alloy Wheels - tyres will excellent tread, Immobiliser and Central Locking (Remote), CD/MP3 player, full log book history, very tidy well presented car never missed a beat. I am the second owner of this vehicle.

Am selling due to purchasing a brand new Suzuki Swift. I have seen many Micras nowhere near as good as this one for much more than I am asking for it.

Make me an offer somewhere between $4,500 & $6,000 and it will be considered.

Car is located in Western Sydney.

Have plenty of photos I am willing to email (can't compress them small enough to put on here).

My contact details:
Ph: 0413 704 457 (sms more than welcome)
email: [email protected] OR work (Mon-Fri 8am-4pm) [email protected]

CMF_AAA19V

» CMF Member
No just the base model - I'm putting wheels on it but apart from that it will pretty much be stock. I got an excellent deal on an 06 run out model (they had no S models or Sports models left from 06).

Yeah my little Micra is like new - I will miss her when she goes! The paint work is like new and it just beams even when it's covered in dirt. When I bought the car, it still had a date sticker stuck under the parcel shelf inside the hatch that read "date of dispatch 24 July 1995". Been a very reliable car but it's much better off for me to salary sacrifice a vehicle through work (Government) and I can't do that with a car any older than 5 years old :'( so unfortunately my little beast has to go.

PLEEEAASE someone buy her! I want her to go to a really good home, to someone who will appreciate her and look after her.

Back