K12 Driver side door can not open from inside???!!!

It just happened 2 hours ago. I was doing shopping and drove between shops. and I could not open driver side door from inside, I had to open window and open door from outside.....(passenger side door is fine from inside and outside). any idears?

56 Reg, Inita 37k miles

Hi,
"Drivers door will not open from the inside" - I had exactly the same problem on my 2010 K12 yesterday but it fixed itself this morning. Now it does not work again so I am thinking something electrical (sensor?) rather than a mechanical linkage. Any ideas on a fix are welcome. A good start would be instructions on how to safely remove the door panel so that I could have a look please.
Thanks.

im having the same problem with my rear left door. it can be opened from outside but not from the inside.

can anyone help please? thanks

I think the door handle/opening latch is mechanical..not electrical...
something loose/disconnected?...maybe :oops:
the only way to check is to take off the door card...I have no idea what/how to fix it though ...sorry guys :(

It just happened 2 hours ago. I was doing shopping and drove between shops. and I could not open driver side door from inside, I had to open window and open door from outside.....(passenger side door is fine from inside and outside). any idears?

56 Reg, Inita 37k miles

Hi
Try to lock and unlock your car with the fob for twice and it should reset its self but the the door catch which is built in the door seams to getting faulty. It's getting common problem now days. But you can buy one from eBay or I should have one including postage £30.

Back