K12 Colour

L

Lori

I was planning on going for the K12, but I've just spotted a colour that I want sooo much more.

It's like a really, really pale blue colour. The only thing is, I've only seen 1 or two ever and the one I took notice of was an 06 reg. Does anyone know if this colour has just been brought out this year?

pale blue

I saw one on manager's deal 'pre reg 06' .£2000 off new price but I was put off by the colour, then went for emotion red on 160SR

I've been keeping my eyes peeledand tracked down another one today. 05 reg. That's the earliest one I've seen as of yet.

micra colour

this colour is called cool blue. ice blue is only available on primera and almera not micra.the 160 sr looks ok in it but the s models look poor.i considered it when i got my sport+ dci 86 (with 160 sr bodykit and wheels and 200nm of torque!! ) but i think it looks much better in pacific blue which i ordered although its a personal choice of course.:grinning:

I think the 160sr looks good in that colour. But white is the best!!! actually... does anybody in the club have a white 160sr?!?!?

Back