K11SS micra

ive been on for a while now and i thought you should see my car so i hope this works
11-Image(389).jpg

21-Image(394).jpg

23-image(386).jpg

24-Image(393).jpg

10-Image(392).jpg

all opinions welcome thanks :D

its the rubber strip that goe across the car ,bang in the midle,wer the front door ends iirc

yes right there rik. it just seems to be a piece of rubber angled like angle bar some aero thing i think but it does not hold fuel n brake pipes on they are held on seperate but under this rubber.
any more ideas?
:D

did u notice any diff? i think its an aero thing for downforce n causing a negative presure under the car therefore pulling the car down.

cheers for the comment i love it :D

you need to go pretty fast to create any kind of true negative pressure, at everyday driving speeds it wouldnt make much of a difference

just lowered your car, did a bad boy bonnet and a few other small changes...I was bored

cheers for that ricardo, how did you no the way i wanted it? that is exaclty how i want it done :D

and i know it wont work til u reach high speeds but i was just putting my thoughts on wat it was for-lol

cheers for the comments people, keep them comin :D

lol dont no how that happened to the corsa, photoshop must have done it on its own...
glad you like it k11ss, will look nice mate, standard alloys and realy low always looks realy nice

could someone colour my alloys black with a chrome lip because i want to do that also. yeah photo shop hates corsas too :D

cheers :D

Picture was to small to crome the lip, I need a higher quality pic, someone else maybe able to do it though

23-image386copy.jpg

Back