FAO: K11SS, RIK, ELLIOT, Possibly others & mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
I know the three people named above have all previously owned some 14" pulsar wheels at some point, which i recently brought from K11SS.

When i brought these wheels, they had been in storage for a while ('parently) and i noticed the front drivers tyre was 10psi lower than the rest. Gave it the benefit of the doubt and left it.

This tyre kept loosing air however, so i took it to get the puncture fixed. Turns out theres a massive buckle in the rim, the wheels are totally stuffed up.

Now elliot fitted the tyres himself, the buckle is big and at the 'inside' side of the wheel, which is very odd, so he knows if they were buckled or not before he sold them.

The tyres had been loosing 5psi/per week, so if it had got bucked after elliot then the person currently owning them KNEW about this before selling them.

Bottom line is, its one of you whose responsible for this and i want it sorting.

there is a way of straighting them dude, i know its a shi*ter coz its happened to me. If someone is to blame then if you still want to keep the alloys you could get them to pay for striaghting.

dont really know whats gone on, just tryin to suggest a way of fixing them thats all.

im going to take it to an alloy place during the week and see what they say, and yeah i will be expecting a payment from whose responsible for this to cover the repair costs.

thanks for the reply tho :)

ok ive calmed down abit now, i want the previous owners to post here saying if or not they were loosing psi, one of you guys MUST have known one of these wheels were stuffed and sold them on without saying, which goes without saying is just completely unfair (and i KNOW that *if* one of you guys know whats going on you wont have the balls to own up). ive had to spend alot of money on them as it is (picking them up, nuts, centre caps, paints...).

i NEVER drove my car or any car with those wheels on!

i fitted them but never got to drive the car as it was off the road as it had no engine in!!!

NOTHING TO DO WITH ME

rlees85, no offence pal, but you brought some wheels you had the chance to inspect them. You cannot knock other people for something you missed and assume they deliberately tried to decieve you. You had the opportunity to inspect them and have no right to force anyone to pay you for anything.

If the damage is not too bad you can literally have it hit out with a hammer, but be warned coming on here and saying " Bottom line is, its one of you whose responsible for this and i want it sorting." in anger is one sure way I'm gonna show you the door and ask you to leave.

Ed

TOPIC CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back