K11SS Micra For Sale

i am selling my car for 350 ONO to start with in glasgow!

it has full service history and only 95k on the clock, new exhaust and brakes are ok tyres are good too.

mint super s n the sills had jus been done before i got it th they are bit orange just now

23-image(386).jpg

26-Image(388).jpg

11-Image(389).jpg

thanks for lookin

:D i will also be posting more info up as i get the time to

pepper

lol standard, stil has problems tho it runs ok jus when u boot it to hard it gets What? off n does it... needs new cross member n needs a new ball joint but banyboom is getting those bits fixed, also has dented wing just now but also babyboom again fixing that

stephen

Very interested... could you get me some new pics upclose of the sills and the crossmember.. Does it come with alloys? and does it have MOT and tax?

whats the body like?

sorry mot n tax til april, cross member will ned changed for next mot sills i think will be ok but not sure, body is nice wee bits of rust but for a super s its nice n the alloys will come with it but it is not these ones in the pic, i got 15s on jus now with good tyres , ill get u pics wen i can mate :D

stephen

will be the weeknd now as it is getting to dark here to take them so ill get some on friday or saturday .... stephen

yeah i got a few 1s i found last night i will host up n there are still more to be taken... but it is still for sale :D

stephen

23042006294-001.jpg

Back