• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

K11SR's 1.3 Super S

Allow me to introduce my Micra. I bought it last summer with around 125k kilometres.

As it was when I bought it.
001 - k11sr as it was when bought.png

First mods: new wheels, vented brake kit, coilovers, rear wiper delete, new steering wheel and moved to standard rear bumper.
002 - first mod - 14%22 wheels.png

2nd & 3rd mod.png

Rear wiper delete.png

New steering wheel.png

after a wash with the first 3 mods.png

With standard rear bumper.png

Even though I'm really attracted to the idea of swapping the stock 1.3 engine for a 1.6 one. That's going to be one of the last moves.
The next mod which is already ordered is bracing the car. (August '23)

Allow me to introduce my Micra. I bought it last summer with around 125k kilometres.

As it was when I bought it.
View attachment 87087
First mods: new wheels, vented brake kit, coilovers, rear wiper delete, new steering wheel and moved to standard rear bumper.
View attachment 87088
View attachment 87089
View attachment 87090
View attachment 87091
View attachment 87092
View attachment 87093

Even though I'm really attracted to the idea of swapping the stock 1.3 engine for a 1.6 one. That's going to be one of the last moves.
The next mod which is already ordered is bracing the car. (August '23)
Where did you find the wheels? And what size of tyre are you using? I'm looking for wheels for my k11 but I'm struggling a bit

Where did you find the wheels? And what size of tyre are you using? I'm looking for wheels for my k11 but I'm struggling a bit
I found them second hand. They are a replica of some Enkei wheels. The brand is Evolution Z but I couldn't find them anywhere else after buying mine. They are quite heavy even they don't look like it. Tyre size is 185/55/14.

Back