K11's With Alternate Wheels

Looking at getting a set of wheels for my K11 but fancy something a bit different, looked at banded steel wheels but thats going to cost a fair whack to get done and I dont want anyhing over the £150 mark really. So was thinking and had a look at PCD's and offsets it looks like most Renault wheels and a fair few old BMW wheels will also fit, so the plan is Clio 16v Turbines or Renault 19 Phase 1 turbines on 45 profiles but before I commit does anyone have any piccies of Micra's K11 pref on other wheels from other manufacturers?

I'm sure there was one on here a while ago rolling on e30 bottle tops, and there has been another on VW scala's. Of course I didn't save the pics at the time. There's also bias K10 on e13 14" BBS.

You are going to run into centre bore issues with vw steels. But you could getthem enlarged, enlarge them with a file or space them out past the centre spigot.

The renault wheels you've seen are really the only OEM wheels that have a centre bore large enough. I would love to se a K11 on Clio Turbines.

You could get the steels banded for £40 a wheel which isn't far off your budget.

Wolfrace slots are not a common choice,

DSCI0515.jpg

Fenders.jpg

I am on the hunt for a set of cheap turbines now, so if anyone see's any drop me a PM. Wish I'd have kept the set from when I had my 16valver!

Saw them on there, used to have a set of them aswell im kicking myself I didnt hold onto my Renault bits! Might well give the guy a shout

Back