K11 Vibe Spoiler now on eBay

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Hi all, long time no see!
The spoiler I got many moons ago from the scrap yard is now on eBay, as I didn't receive any interest :down:

Feel welcome to bid on it.
Collection only though, please.

Image:
100_2334.jpg

I'm looking for £10-£20.
I'd be able to pull the auction for a good enough offer, as long as I have no previous bids on the item. The item has 6 more days left, so if you want it, just let me know asap, and I'll pull it

Well it requires collection as it's just too awkward and bulky to post, so cash on collection is good too.
I'm only looking for paypal over eBay.

It's a shame this thread didnt appear a week earlier, me and Ollie went to Wiltshire to see NeX to pick up an engine - could have collected it for you and delivered as I live in Surrey!

Ah bumcheese! :doh: I only got around to it this week as I've had it off!
Well, the offers still open :)
If it's any help, I'm heading to the Brighton area tomorrow to see some relatives, so you're welcome to meet me there and get it then?

Not as far as Salisbury :)
I can do most weekends, so just let me know if you are certain you want the spoiler, I'll pull the auction, and We'll arrange a weekend to meet. Is that cool?

Cool beans! Just let me know if you definitely want it, and I'll save it for you.
Just to warn you, once someone bids on eBay, I won't be able to pull it!

I had read the terms and conditions of cancelling alisting - maybe I didn't see that then!
I read that I couldn't in the last 24 hours though

Hi mate, I live in between Salisbury and Andover i can pick it up this aftenoon if you like. Be nice to have the cleaner looking tailgate spoiler.

floz_man @ hotmail.com

I live just out of town. If you're willing to make me an offer, I'm free sunday morning.
Floz Man, sorry I didn't reply, I've been driving to Brighton today!

oh crap sorry mate was waiting for an email, still interested 100% no messing...email me and we can meet up. Don't matter if its after work or whatever ill be happy to pay 20 nicker no sweat. Or ill bid if thats better for you!

oh crap sorry mate was waiting for an email, still interested 100% no messing...email me and we can meet up. Don't matter if its after work or whatever ill be happy to pay 20 nicker no sweat. Or ill bid if thats better for you!

Hang on a minute you have already added me on msn, doh!

Hi Floz!
Sounds brilliant, if you do the Buy It Now on eBay, then thats it done and dusted yeah?
Then you're welcome to come and pick it up one evening, I'm home from work by 5.30pm.
Email sent.

No problem Matie,
I know you want alloys but the old steelies i still have are the facelift 14inch rims with the slightly wider tyres and lower profile, they will make the roundabouts a little more stable. You can have them as long as you pick em up!

Back