Failed on ebay

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Tried selling my k12 on ebay .....started it at a ridiculas low price and it failed it didnt even get 1 bid, was it my listing that was wrong the photos maybe....Nope all of them were good maybe just maybe no one wants these micra's so now its back on again as a classified add will it sell? I dont think it will some how maybe irs a case of running it into the ground then sending it off to the scrap yard........what a waste of money buying these they just dont sell.:down:

They obviously do, cos I just bought one ;)

And despite everyone's negativity against the K12, I love it. So there. :p

theirs no negativity against any car, they are judge'd on reliability.
as you can see k11's are knock'd out by people also (will at the moment) over reliability smooth running issue's
no car is gonna be totally clear of criticism apart from k10 :grinning:

What? it probably is the advert.
no offence but it needs to be loud.
big gallery image etc.

Don't forget to post a link on here also!

That title is awful. return it to stock phrase the points better include proper spec like airbags etc etc.

noone is gonna take you seriously like this.

i mean someone offered you a moped? lol

still got a low milage 33k k11 funny thing is i bought it as a cat c write off w plate had 20k on clock fsh ect cost me nowt to put back on roads and hasent cost me a penny since exept usual stuff oil filters ect............no more k12's for me going back to a trusty 4x4

Kennie, I've put 108,000 miles on my 160SR and it's in at the garage tomorrow for a bad misfire. Do you know what? I really want them to condemn it so I can get a K11 1.4 and slam it on some cool alloys. I'm losing the love for K12s and really want a K11 again :grinning:.

SHE LIVES!!!

Took it to Nissan and they ran a test where they hook it to a Nissan computer and rev it up on rollers and turn off the fuel to each cylinder in turn. This tests balance and cylinder compression/performance. She passed with flying colours on all cylinders and the misfire didn't happen when they took it for a test drive. My theory is that it was a clogged injector because I put a bottle of STP injector cleaner in with a tank of BP on Friday and it's alot better now. If it does happen again, it's easy enough to swap two injectors to see if the fault moves :).

I now officially love my K12 again :blush: (although I'm still tempted to get a K11 as well...).

How fickle this romance is!!
Good to hear she is fine again Guy, so do you think the cloged injector caused the muck on the valve?

Back