k11 steering wheels

you will find that a lot of steering wheels would fit if you tried loads! are you talking about the standard k11 steering wheels?
dont they have airbags?

i know from what i have tried that P reg primera steering wheels do fit perfectly i dont see why early k11 one wont but i have no personal experience sorry

Ok, ive bought the k11 steering wheel, but it doesnt fit properly! It physically goes on the column ok but after I tightened it up I went out for a test drive and when you turn the wheel it doesnt feedback!! I thought maybe i'd overtightened it but even with it quite loose its still the same.

Any advise as to why?

As far as I was aware almost all Nissan steering wheels were interchangeable so you shouldn't have had any problems with it, by "feedback" do you mean the wheel doesnt turn back on its own?

Have you got a pic of the steering wheel?

As far as I was aware almost all Nissan steering wheels were interchangeable so you shouldn't have had any problems with it, by "feedback" do you mean the wheel doesnt turn back on its own?

Have you got a pic of the steering wheel?

novasteves from same area as you james.

novasteve put the original back on and see if it does the same with that.

I had thought that but don't think its the answer, on the back where the horn contact is there is a raised edge which I thought what was causing the friction but thats not it.

Anyone else had troubles fitting one? I'm gonna have another look tomorrow but can't really see what else is causing it.

I don't think you'll ever find a nice flat even road to test the feedback properly as we have rubbish roads!
Are the hub teeth still ok?

Yeah the teeth are fine, the problem is, if you are going along in a straight line and you move the wheel a tad it just stays there, as if the steering lock is on!! I'm sure its touching somewhere it shouldn't but ive already ground down two bits which I thought were causing it, but its still the same.

Back