Steering wheels

R

rossw87

hi does anyone know what steering wheels fit on a k11??? im interested in summat like a momo 1 maybe, also how easy are they to fit and can it be done urself? any tips would be appreciated, cheers :)

any aftermarket steering wheel shoul fit as they are universal fitment. you will need a specific hub which fits the micra then your choice of wheel bolts to this. if you can't find anyone who lists a micra hub/boss, i think the sunny one fits.

All you need is the Micra boss kit to mount the wheel on. I remember seeing one on Ebay not so long ago. Titch's car has an aftermarket steering wheel, maybe he can say where he got his boss kit from. Once you have that the majority of wheels should fit.

Dr Zoidberg said:
sunny boss will work to, if you have an airbag you need to disable the airbag light or it'll fail the mot

:)

And if you do have one, remember to disconnect the battery and leave it for an hour or so to let any charge go before you try and remove the old wheel.

also if you just want a better looking steering wheel, you thought about wheels off other nissans? i've got a 100nx wheel and it cost me £10 from a scrappy but does the job

cheers guys thx 4 all the advice will take pictures and let u all know wen im done :)

Dr Zoidberg said:
sunny boss will work to, if you have an airbag you need to disable the airbag light or it'll fail the mot

:)
the airbag warning light on won't fail an mot. sister-in-law had her light on for about 3 years and passed mot every time. it's not like abs light.
also you don't have to remove the light, i think you just have to bridge out the terminals on the airbag connector, or something like that.

Back