K11 SR Alloys

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
These are the same ones Mike were selling.. little bit rough but will be fine to paint etc. tyres still have life (passed MOT) but are old.

£60, and ill deliver them if your within 10 miles of KT3.

Cheers!

Alright, yeah, I would be interested in those wheels, I'd have to arrange for a courier to pick them up, so I will need to find a price for that first, is that ok? When you say they are a little bit rough, how rough are we talking? Ok to chuck on the car just to brighten it up or could they really do with a repaint?

This is how they look on the K10 SS. They could do with a paint but im using them as is and it looks ok really. you can arrange a courier if you want just lemme know when they will be picking up. prob weekend is best as i work full time. how far are you?? if your say 2 hours away, for petrol money ill drive 1 hour and you drive 1 hour and then we meet in the middle :)

Attachments

• 05082007008.jpg
    05082007008.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 165
Im quite a way away, on the mid wales/shropshire border. Ive spoke to interlink today, to arrange a collection they need to know the size of the wheels once packaged. I can't really get a weekend pick up as the price difference between a weekday and weekend pick up is rather large, is there a chance you could get them picked up from where you work?

How much tread is left on the tyres also and what make are they?

Or if its easier you could arrange collection/postage yourself and I can pay you?

I'll be looking next wednesday to sort payment out with you as thats pay day!!

ill go to work by motorbike so ill have to have a chat to the boss and see if i can pop em over to him on a weekend. then lemme know what courier you want me to use as i know nooooooothing about which is best. ill let you know how much then we can do it all over paypal if thats ok??
im not sure about the brand of tyres.. there is about 1.5 - 2k miles left in them. check the link in my second post maybe it says there. if not then ill have a look for you 2moro.

Cheers!!

I'll use interlink as we use them at work, as i say, they need to know the size of the wheels combined once theyve been wrapped up before they will arrange a collection. If you could get them to your work, that'd be great :grinning: cheers

Can you bare with me on this. Sorry to be a pain but I was offered some cheap rfx wheels yesterday which im off to see this weekend. they seem a bit too cheap to be good, so chances are they might be quackered but if theyre good, i'll be going for them. Sorry to mess you about.

Back