K11 Rear Drum Cylinder

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
After getting front discs and pads changed today my cousin looked at my drums to see if anything was wrong too and there is a leaking cylinder i think he said on the passenger side rear drum.

Anyone got one for sale?? Ive been told that available for £10 so looking for less than £10 inc P&P guys.

Cheers

this is a common problem for k11's. i would recommend getting a new one. i got quoted about £7 for one from a local motor factors.

If you find a place cheap Andy let me know, the nipple on one of mine has broke, not leaking but can't ever bleed it, plus I could clean them up and have pretty looking ones

goldstar0011 said:
If you find a place cheap Andy let me know, the nipple on one of mine has broke, not leaking but can't ever bleed it, plus I could clean them up and have pretty looking ones

will do mate and visa versa :)

Goldstar and Andy - there is a brake place in rochdale that do good prices - like silver said, there about £7 each - how do i know? because my Blue K11's rear had seazed :)

i'll try and dig out the address for you.

goldstar0011 said:
Is it on Rugby Road by any chance?
Am gonna go some yards but it's just to cold to be messing about trying to get some drums off
chance are, from scrappys they will be either leaking already or just about to. not worth messin about imo when they are so cheap new. if you want nissan ones i think they're about £10-£15 each iirc.

all i can remeber is that it's on a back street off a main road.

as for replacing your cylinders it's not that bad - about 30-45 mins per side depending on how well you know what your doing.

Back