WORKS Rear K11 Spoiler....Ultra RARE!!

kristian

One Way Mule
This is a Prototype Works Rear Spoiler for the K11 Micra..

Basically making it the REAL DEAL but also RARER than ANYTHING!!!

ONLY in known existance!!!!!

Its been made by: West Midlands Motosport IIRC

It was fitted to my Wide Arch Yellow Micra but has been VERY gently removed and is up for sale... as ive changed my plans...

It was bonded on and blended into the top of the tailgate for looks..

Its a similar design to the Original Super S Spoiler but more aggressive and flaired.. Its complete fibreglass and a PERFECT FIT!!!!

It flows Stunningly with the lines of the micra and is by FAR the Nicest spoiler ive ever seen on a micra.

Here are a few images of it fitted to my wide arch micra.. Also a video of the car in action..

1001210an0.jpg

img00797resizedzc6.jpg

img0083bd0.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLPgaKVR7_Y

cimg2064st7.jpg

cimg2065wl3.jpg

Ive got NO idea on a value for this so ill start at 80 quid..

It will need bonding and blending in again for the true effect but this is very easily done as the fit is SO good...

The is VERY light!

Remember to watch the ^^^video!!^^

Its only for sale on here at the minute so use this Chance to get this!..

Will be going on ebay after the weekend if no interest..

Cheers
Kristian

sold........

pay you at the end of the monthy poo's...

can it be delivered?
or where are you for collection?

ant cheers dude..

Im near manchester.. I Can meet up or we can arrange something.. I will NOT post this item guys..

Sorry..

But I will meet If you cover the petrol.. around 50 miles max..

okies.... erm, im off to bolton tomorrow......sunday........to visit '59bhp' can i pay by cheque?

i know its iffy, cos it wont have cleared, but i assure you i have the funds and it will clear, i just payed 59' £260, i baught a phone off 'ScotishSR' and i baught a manifold off 'Arnold' and an intercooler off 'davey C'...... so im good for it.

saves me making two trips... doesnt it?...lol

i will be setting off for the 119mile trip at about 5-30 ish.... so should get to bolton at about 7 ish. if thats ok....ill be there about 8......

OK mate. Ill make sure im in for 8pm sunday..

Cash would be much better but ill accept a cheque...

If the cheque bounces down the high street then concider yourself a wanted man! lol

Ill PM you my mobile number

OK mate. Ill make sure im in for 8pm sunday..

Cash would be much better but ill accept a cheque...

If the cheque bounces down the high street then concider yourself a wanted man! lol

Ill PM you my mobile number

if only...... if it was that easy to become wanted then i would have done that to the ladies a loooong time ago... fwn fwn fwn

so all i need now is some arch extensions.....nismo stylee

sorry bout that.... im just so much in the hole i could possibly buy it, however much i want it.... so sorry, you know i am realy...

and i probebly passed your house yesterday too, i was in blackrod bolton...

Back