K11 pre-facelift. Front door speaker advice

Hi all.

Got a bone stock L spec 1994 K11, can anyone point in the direction of some speaker upgrades for the two in the front doors? mine does not have rear speakers and is still using the stock stereo (using bluetooth FM for phone audio) But the sound is quite a bit tinny and likely the speakers are long past their best!

I ordered -
  • 6.5 inch speakers from Amazon that had good reviews for about £30-40.
  • Sony DSX-A202UI for about £40-50 from amazon
  • A second hand k11 parcel shelf that had speakers built in from ebay for about £30. (the wiring in K11s is all in there already so you just have to plug it in.)
Its a massive improvement and I'm very happy with it.

Tbh, for a k11 tweeters, and rear speakers are hard to beat with a decent stereo , most aftermarket speakers arnt, if any better then stock k11 blueplunk ones
I have looked and such at most of the jvc ,kenwood , and such speakers under £30 and they are kinda poor even the magnets and drivers are smaller then stock
I fitted a twin sub as well and set.the stereo and its brilliant
Also, if anyone is near or around durham, I got 3 oem parcel shelf s with speakers, 4x pairs tweeters, two Kenwood stereos and a pioneer , adapters, for sale
£15 a pair/each and stereos £10 for the older Kenwood and Pioneer and £15 for the almost new kenwood stereo, and can throw in a adapter or £3 each

Tbh, for a k11 tweeters, and rear speakers are hard to beat with a decent stereo , most aftermarket speakers arnt, if any better then stock k11 blueplunk ones
I have looked and such at most of the jvc ,kenwood , and such speakers under £30 and they are kinda poor even the magnets and drivers are smaller then stock
I fitted a twin sub as well and set.the stereo and its brilliant
Also, if anyone is near or around durham, I got 3 oem parcel shelf s with speakers, 4x pairs tweeters, two Kenwood stereos and a pioneer , adapters, for sale
£15 a pair/each and stereos £10 for the older Kenwood and Pioneer and £15 for the almost new kenwood stereo, and can throw in a adapter or £3 each

Could you please put aside a parcel shelf for me? Paid on Sunday.

Edit: Also will be working within like 5 miles from you.

Back