Seat set from a 99' will they fit a 95' pre-facelift K11? Advice would be great

Evening all,

Seen a nice clean set of seats from a 99 K11 but I'm wandering if they will be a straight fit into our 95' pre-facelift?

Ours look tidy and are original but less comfortable than they were and near that point were the foam moves away from metal frame.

Would be great get to know if they a straight swap fit or if mods needed or if a zero fit.

Also are the face lift seats seats better than the original early model ones? Only ever tried pre-face lift.

As always any advice and knowledge very gratefully received.

Cheers

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brilliant, cheers Maarten.

Seen a set in great shape and at decent price. That's really good to know.

And how would you rate the MK2 seat over the MK1? Aside from being in better condition .... would they be a more comfortable option?

OP
OP
Little firm , but say the 98/00 dizzy models had the best seats over the l
00/02 coil pack cause some late ones wear Bradly on the bulster and rip

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Thanks Nissan boy, yeah just didn't want to spend and find that the replacements were worse than what I already have. What I have is ok-ish but whilst still looking good, I think the foam is about to part from the metal frame.

Cheers

OP
OP
Id rate the 98-00 seats the best as they where generally in the best shape when i saw them.

Brilliant, thanks Maarten is what I hoped to hear. The ones I'm thinking about are indeed off a 99.

In a way I don't want to swap the seats as our 95 is 100% original bar consumable parts etc ... interior is untouched and considering it has had no special treatment (quite the reverse) it's very near perfect condition. That said comfort is a factor to retaining for another 10 years :)