K11 Power steering pump including brackets

16vFig

Ex. Club Member
Like the title says, I'm after a K11 power steering pump complete with all the brackets (including the tensioner) to bolt it to the block.

I know there's a few on EBay but they don't look like they've got the brackets with them!

I don't know if they're the same but I'll be braking my 1.4 almera in the near future, if someone could say whether they're the same or not you could have it

I don't know if they're the same but I'll be braking my 1.4 almera in the near future, if someone could say whether they're the same or not you could have it

Hi Karl,
Not sure if they're the same but let me know when you're breaking it anyway as I should be able to make it fit.
I'm currently adapted the original Figaro power steering pump to fit the CG13 but I have to pull the engine out to change the belt:doh:

I've got loads! What year is your car? Does it have aircon too?

Hi mate,
Well the car is a 1991 Figaro but I've dropped in a CG13 engine. I've adapted the original Figaro power steering bracket to fit the CG13 block but it's not ideal as I have to pull the engine to change the belt!
My wife also has a 2001 face lift K11 with a CG10. That power steering pump mounts much higher up the block towards the water pump so I reckon that's the one that will fit better and give me better clearance.
Hence I need all the brackets and adjuster, not just the pump!

Going rate on ebay for a later (2000 on) power steering pump is about £40 so I'll do the pump, bracket, tensioner, postage for £40. Just give me a few hours to find everything! LOL! If you are interested let me know! If you cant PM, email me at [email protected] (Y)

Back