K11 'Pfeba' rear boot spoiler?

Anybody got any idea how rare these are? Cant really find any information online or any threads on here mentioning them. Are they some sort of optional extra from a specific model or an aftermarket part?
Hopefully someone can shed some light on them, as ones just come in with this boot spoiler and im tempted to hold onto it for my own car if they turn out to be rarer than your average part fwn

The spoiler has (from what i can roughly make out..) the text 'Pfeba Heckspoiler Micra Typ o34 WBA 37438' engraved into the rubber/plastic. Any amount of information would be useful. Im sure i havent seen them before unless ive just not noticed them and they turn out to be on every other micra on the road lol :blush:

Cheers guys (Y)

Like this yeah? but obviously a micra one. lol

P1000867.JPG

I sold a Heckspoiler to Wellsy, not sure of the exact model, but it's about half the size of the standard Micra lip spoiler. What sort of size is the one you're looking for?

Sorry guys no pictures ): ..And bad news, wasnt even my dads car, it was someone elses which he was taking for test. I was out all yesterday and came back earlier and it wasnt around! Its being sold somewhere nearby by a friends friend apparently :doh: ..if only i could find it.. it was held on by some horrible glue and double sided tape.. and was covered in some nasty rough paint stuff :|.. which I could easily get off if i had it in my posession! :down:

Aye Dan sounds exactly like the one you're talking about mate it was a tiny little thing..wish id of just ripped it off and cleaned up the glue on the bootlid when i had the chance, it didnt add any value to the car at all in the state it was ): oh well ill remember for next time, might even try ringing the guy and asking if he wants to part with it if i find out whos got it :laugh:
Cheers for the help lads appreciate it (Y)

Back