K11 performance parts

After much thought I've decided to put the super s back to stock

Second decat (pre facelift) £20

ga14/16 airbox + air intake pipe £20 (needs filter)

Standard k11 calipers £15

OMP steering wheel £30

Blue Raceland bucket seats x2 £50

Black Securon 3 point harnesses x2 ("E" marked) £30 M.I.A will find them tomorrow

Collection on the larger items preferred, postage on most will be between £5-£10 extra

Jdm tail lights SOLD

Nismo front and rear splitters PROV SOLD

Port and polished head £100

YZF 1000 carbs £50

K&N 57i mushroom type thing £20

got a picture of the tail lights mate? also would you sell the frank manifold on its own?
does it give a nice exhaust tone because of it being modified or?

cheers mate

iirc I paid £40 for it, by itself it probably won't do much cause of the restriction of the rest of the system

Been a dumb ass..... Some of these parts are still attached to the car, so they will be for sale as soon as I've put oem parts back on

Pics of seats
522e2397-fdae-1aee.jpg

Left side (of /\ pic /\)

522e2397-fdd5-5546.jpg
522e2397-fde3-7494.jpg
522e2397-fdf1-9586.jpg

You can get replacement plastic bits from corbeau you'll need type "B"

Right side (of /\pic/\)

522e2397-fe14-50b3.jpg
522e2397-fe23-ee2b.jpg

Seat foam has been replaced in both seats with new foam which is twice the thickness of the original for your bum and back

Yeah if it's not on the list it aint for sale.... Decided to go in a different direction

No never got round to getting the inlet welded up so that'll need doing

new filter in the box or one on the end of the duct? will it make a nice difference at all? ive just got my airbox and filter removed at the minuet to get that nice grunt sound :p

new filter in the box or one on the end of the duct? will it make a nice difference at all? ive just got my airbox and filter removed at the minuet to get that nice grunt sound :p

It's about twice the air capacity of a micra one, the filter is inside the box just like the micras

Potentially interested in the buckets and harnesses, but i have seen someone above will let you know by tomorrow, im only "potentially" interested due to lack of funds because im going to florida next week, but if the fella above doesnt let you know tomorrow ill see if i can get the money together.

Been really bad with this sorry, still need to find the harnesses and weigh the seats for Mov

Prices are what they are no negotiation sorry

well i wouldnt be fussed about postage, my mums husband works for a courier service so i would be able to get them picked up if i were to buy them

I eventually want to install a 1.3 but am collecting and installing upgraded parts to practice on :)

Did you do the head work yourself and what gains have been made from it?

Never done the work myself, I don't actually know who done it but I bought it off a guy that said he works for Matt Humphris

Also don't know the gains to be had from it as I haven't got round to fitting it

Back