[SOLD] MartboyS parts for sale :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Due to recent events at home I will no longer be keeping the car or completing the turbo conversion

I am keeping some bits but selling others as I will hope to return with a "ready to go" Micra

So with regret this us part list

Jdm cg13de auto 36,000 genuine miles £150 (SOLD)

intercooler SOLD NODDIE

Super s bumpers £20 SOLD SEB

Bonnet with bonnet pins £10

Half Smoothed boot £10

Red harnesses the pair £25 SOLD LOCAL LAD

Auto gauge rev counter (cost £40 halfords) mint condition £25

1.0 light weight flywheel ( make an N/A screamer and rev like bike!!)SOLD with engine £50

POSTAGE not included!!

Bits NOT for sale before you ask :)

Panhard rod
Suspension
Wheels
Seat and rail
Steering wheel and boss
Dashboard and led from clock
Stereo and speakers
Induction kit and filter
Lights and grill
Cat back
Decat
Black a pillars

However every thing else is free, gearbox drive shafts, doors wings any other bits come and get them, car or shell should I say will be squished

Unfortunately there's no way out of this one it's got to go :(

Pics in my blog

Sorry for your project, but I will take the bumpers. Do you keep the gear knob?

Depends the polish ally one my bro has on his civic, the one that's in my car you can have :)

I'll let you sort out the postage try parcel2go.com for cheap quote

I warn you seb these need alot if filler on rear to finish as they have been started to go smoothed so you will have to finish them off

Let me know if you still want them, what you see is what you get folks

Interested in the engine and turbo.

Is that kit near enough complete? (im at work and ive forgotten the list :p, sorry)

To finish turbo you will need the following

Fpr
Injectors
Fuel pump
Intercooler piping and air filter
Remap

The hard part is done, manifold with downpipe bolts straight on, I have(in post) oil feed and return fitting

I main part is done, sort some intercooler piping and Fuelling and your almost ready to go :)

Would love to see 160bhp from a 700kg car but just can't finish due to family issues

I also can't afford to keep the stuff lying around as need the cash

I will return one day with a black super s and just put my bits on it

I will do discount for bulk orders but postage is on top but would like big things collected

Can't see postman pat carrying a cg13 on his bike ha ha

Sorry to hear this Mart :( If blocks still for sale after crimbo I may be interested.

Good luck with everything buddy (Y)

Croydon massive/ west wickham Shirley

At the moment the sump is off for turbo drain to be fitted, if some one buys the engine and turbo I will bolt the return on and re seal and fit sump

If the engine get sold separately I will re seal and re fit sump for as normal use

Unless I'm asked otherwise

First come first serve on the engine guys , I'm not being a kunt it's just I've had like 4 people calling dibs

First person with money please

Bleasedale please confirm yes or no mate do I can mark off whats sold please

Sebs got bumpers when he confirms I'm afraid

Surprised no one wants turbo kit!?

It is but it has an odd flange which Frank had to make especially for it so I won't split it I'm afraid:eek:

ok not a problem, i know you're after a quick sale but if your still trying to shift it in the new year i may be able to have it off you

This is crazy!
I thought someone was going to snap up this turbo stuff within hours. You guys realise that the turbo along is worth what he is asking for the whole setup that will bolt strait up to your car! there has been alot of work gone into this stuff (i can tell you, you wouldnt get my mani/turbo/downpipe/oil lines for twice what martin is asking.
Someone could have a VERY powerful micra for the price of a weeks holiday in greece (and that includes mapping by fusion). I know which i would prefer.

If i hadnt already done all this work for my car I would have bitten your hand off and maybe eaten half your arm aswell in my eagerness to buy this stuff martin.

Right duck this what am I thinking

Ok turbo stuff not for sale

Your right ed it's worth duck loads more than 250 no ones snapped it up, offer now gone I'm afraid

It will hide in my garage in a blanket until one day after all this shlt is sorted it can be put to use

I won't get all this for 250 again

harness and flywheel

Hi I'm sorry about your project I loved it aswell! Can you please do me the light weight flywheel 1.0 and the harnesses in red please, payment is confirmed tomorrow evening/thursday as I get paid mid night thursday, ask markbognor I will pay straight away as I got the gearnob from him.

Will the flywheel make a big difference? Also the jdm rear light will you sell them with the holders out of curiosity as I want them lol.

Regards,

Micka

Hi I'm sorry about your project I loved it aswell! Can you please do me the light weight flywheel 1.0 and the harnesses in red please, payment is confirmed tomorrow evening/thursday as I get paid mid night thursday, ask markbognor I will pay straight away as I got the gearnob from him.

Will the flywheel make a big difference? Also the jdm rear light will you sell them with the holders out of curiosity as I want them lol.

Regards,

Micka

He has sold the flywheel.

And yes you will see a noticeable difference in the car with a lightened flywheel. It will rev up alot quicker and acceleration will be better

sorry forgot to add lights are not for sale and the flywheel is going with engine mate

harnessess sold to a mate all updated soz

Please I will give you 40 for the flywheel matey and I really wanted the harnesses man! What make is the flywhell and was it bought like that or you lightened it yourself?

the flywheel has gone to another member on here with the engine, its been done mate i have deposit now

it was a stock 1.0 prefacelift lightened by frank

ask him he may do one for you :)

pics in my blog karl :)

Hi Marty
any news about the bumpers I bought from you? So I can plan the delivery.
Thank you
Seb

seb

bumpers are off car and packed up mate, booking courier tommorrow for thursday to the address you provided in france

sorry for long delay mate, i hope you can finish them off to complete smoothed goodness :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back