Glove Box 5quid
attachment.php

Dizzy (working when i took it off the car) 25quid
attachment.php

Capacitor 1 farad. Offers
attachment.php

CG13 Fuel rail with injectors 10quid
attachment.php

There is a box of bits, if you need anything in there then just ask and make an offer

Also, any other bits in the pics that i havent mentioned just make me and offer:)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 6x9s and amp.JPG
    6x9s and amp.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 424
  • 6x9s and amp 2.JPG
    6x9s and amp 2.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 397
  • 6x9s and amp 3.JPG
    6x9s and amp 3.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 373
  • 6x9s and amp 4.JPG
    6x9s and amp 4.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 406
  • bommer filter.JPG
    bommer filter.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 464
  • box of bits.JPG
    box of bits.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,059
  • box of bits 2.JPG
    box of bits 2.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,015
  • box of bits 3.JPG
    box of bits 3.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 354
  • Capasitor.JPG
    Capasitor.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,021
  • clutch cable.JPG
    clutch cable.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,875
  • Dizzy and thermo.JPG
    Dizzy and thermo.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 997
  • ECU.JPG
    ECU.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,025
  • FPR.JPG
    FPR.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 463
  • FPR 2.JPG
    FPR 2.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 404
  • FPR 3.JPG
    FPR 3.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 383
  • fuel rail.JPG
    fuel rail.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,375
  • glove box.JPG
    glove box.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,024
  • indi stalks.JPG
    indi stalks.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 418
  • speedo cable.JPG
    speedo cable.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,146
  • Sub box.JPG
    Sub box.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,010
  • Sub box 2.JPG
    Sub box 2.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 986
  • Various Bits.JPG
    Various Bits.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,107
interested in the Set of stock CG13 cams with shims and business but wont be able to pay to the 1st of october if ya can wait. could you check postage to bt71 4ng cheers i know a courrier would be £12.99 :grinning:

interested in the Set of stock CG13 cams with shims and business but wont be able to pay to the 1st of october if ya can wait. could you check postage to bt71 4ng cheers i know a courrier would be £12.99 :grinning:
Cool, If they are still available then then they are yours mate:) otherwise if you wonna give me a deposit il hold them for you.

how much for the rear parcel shelf posted to ct18 8au?
cheers
well, it weighs a fair bit so postage has gotta be the best part of 20quid. if your still interested i will check the price for a courier

p.s il also take the red rocker cover if you could put it in the same parcel?

thanks

say 60 for both posted? if the postage is less than 15 then i will refund but they are both pretty heavy so likely to be that much imo. also, if you could send me a cheque then that would be much better, i never use my paypal.
PM me and we can work somtheing out eh:)

how much are you after for the mudflaps posted?

N/B there are two sets of rear mudguards (not the full set of 4 for front and back).
say 10quid posted per set?
Also, you may be able to adapt one set to fit the front, i had a quick look and i think you would just need to cut a small amount out to fit over the sill 'lip' but i didnt bother as my car will be so low that they are likely to get ripped off by a curb somewhere anyway.

i can pay you for the cams now if ya want and wouldn't mind a set of the rear mudflaps if Cricketboy doesn't want both sets say £45 posted
cheers :grinning:

Hey, is the glove box complete m8 (does it come with the place to keep my gloves? :laugh:) cuz I could do with the latch for the handle too if it doesn't.

If so, how much for postage m8?

Cheers

i can pay you for the cams now if ya want and wouldn't mind a set of the rear mudflaps if Cricketboy doesn't want both sets say £45 posted
cheers :grinning:
Thats fine, send a cheque to:
Edgar Farquharson-Laver
18 Ashford Road,
Brighton,
E. Sussex
BN1 6LJ
Hey, is the glove box complete m8 (does it come with the place to keep my gloves? :laugh:) cuz I could do with the latch for the handle too if it doesn't.

If so, how much for postage m8?

Cheers
Err, not sure that i quite follow, but its complete as far as i know (does include the clip)
Errr, fiver postage?
i thought that it was a full set sorry. decxter they are all yours fella
no worrys fella ;)

Err, not sure that i quite follow, but its complete as far as i know (does include the clip)
Errr, fiver postage?

Sorry m8 - was asking in a roundabout way if it was the whole glovebox or just the door :blush:
Cheque in the post tonight - cheers

i seem to remember the main brake fluid pipe going onto the caliper, and also another smaller one from the ABS module (correct me if im wrong)
I dont think thats the case, pretty sure there is just a sensor to say if the wheel has suddenly stopped rotating, other than that its the same set-up

I'm very sorry but i didnt manage to post the items today, will post them first thing monday. Got back very late last night (thanks to the shoddy public transport system in the UK) so only just woken up basicly.

will reply to your pm now pritz:)

HI

I am after a set of early rev counter clocks. I am going away on hols untill the 8th, but cannot send a cheque as I dont know the postage. If its ok to send the money on the 8th, please PM me with the full cost inc post and I will send it upon my return.

Thank you

Nigel

HI

I am after a set of early rev counter clocks. I am going away on hols untill the 8th, but cannot send a cheque as I dont know the postage. If its ok to send the money on the 8th, please PM me with the full cost inc post and I will send it upon my return.

Thank you

Nigel

PM'd mate :blues:

Any chance of sending the super s clock to Sydney Australia post code 2090. I can pay by paypal if you are willing to post.
Cheers
Dean
err, could do i guess, not posted anything to oz before but il look into how much postage would be. il get back to you on that one.

err, could do i guess, not posted anything to oz before but il look into how much postage would be. il get back to you on that one.
It isnt looking cheap tbh, about 25quid i think, enless i send it surface but then it will take the best part of two months to arrive... you still interested?

Would you take 45 quid for them with postage? If so how would you like to be paid?
Tbh mate thats a fairly low price, i would have liked a bit more really, i priced them at 25 knowing that was quite cheap. sorry mate. also, i guessed the weight at about 2KG but would have to make sure before i gave you a final final price.

Tbh mate thats a fairly low price, i would have liked a bit more really, i priced them at 25 knowing that was quite cheap. sorry mate. also, i guessed the weight at about 2KG but would have to make sure before i gave you a final final price.

Yep fair enough, worth asking. I am still interested, so are you saying 50 quid or you want to let me know exact postage?

Cheers
Dean

I will let you know exact postage asap, but yeah, i would have thought about 50:)
just checked postage properly and yeah, its gonna be just under 25quid, sorry its so expensive but theres not much i can do. If you still want them PM me your full address and il send you my paypal address and whatnot.

indeed i do :D i tried to pm you but it was full or something so my e-mail is will _ rob 55 @ hotmail . com obviously without the spaces :)

cheers very much

any other cheapo modding bits you might have?

Ok, postage is 5.20 so 25 posted? just send the moneys over and il get to work on it :D
obviousely you will need to pm me your address aswell :) il have a look at my pm but doubt they are full... if you have trouble my email is [email protected] (also my paypal address if you want to send the money that way (just make sure its marked as a gift))
how about a nice air filter?? i have a choice of two (in the pics) :D

humm its alright im going for the almera air box conversion me thinks thanks anywho but yes i shall pay the 25 asap :p and the motor is for the pre-facelift right?
cheers will

Back