k11 mud flaps?

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
i have 3 sets of mud flaps...one witch are super s ones, the other black plastic facelift ones (with ''micra'' wrote in white on the rear flaps) and another set that are like super s ones but hjave black plastic on the bottem but the rest is coded?

iam right thinking my si came with the black plastic ones? yet my old silver si came with the courlor coded ones with black plastic on the bottem? :S are they aftermarket ones? or are they just nissans ones in a diffrent style as i have seen them on marchs?

just thinking what to fit on my si...also would like to know whats what lol

well if you dont fit the super s ones dan, i'll take the 2 front ones of your hands, or the full set if ya dont want them lying about, picked a couple up from the scrappy before realising the fronts were different to the standard black ones.
All will be gettin sprayed before i fit them :)

well ive just been to the scarpyard and brought a set of stnadard black plastic ones with micra on them...every k11 in the scarppy had them on lol...

still thinking about fitting the super s one :p

was via duct in chesterfield...had 1 prefacelift and 3facelifts. one was a 1.3, kicking myself that i didnt pick up the speedo with rev counter :( might go back and buy it and sell it on here :)

i made a discovery. in my scrappy theres a black 3 door micra and under it is a red mazda mx3... now the mx3 has side spats just in front of the rear arches that look like the nismo ones on a micra... so i pulled em off and blow me they fit too...... there 4 mx3's in my scrappy just thought you might wanna know if you see an mx3... pinch the side spats..

i know what he means...they go on the sills, right at the back below the rear 1/4. look for nismo side spats/ skirts and you will get the jhist of it lol.

Back