which mud flaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 29304
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29304

Hi All,

I just want to find out which mud flaps would fit my K11 as I don't have any splash guards on my car as when I bought it I noticed they were not there. And as my K11 is 14 years old someone may have removed those years ago, I am looking to replace them soon & the inner plates hiding the belts are also missing including the bottom plate under the front bumper. There’s a company in Germany that sells them new but not knowing what to replace I don’t want buy the wrong items & they start at £8 ish w/o P+P can you help?

Yours Peter0003

Are you referring to mud flaps like these:-

image-jpg.34715

or the front plastic inner wing liners like this:-
s-l640.jpg

Dear John D, Yes they are what I am talking about, where can I get a set. And the front plastic inner wing liners are what I also require thank you. My K11 was built in October 2002, and I don't know what else is missing from it, except the splashguards and any other underbody plastic panels, can you help me? I don't have the car manual they normally come with telling you what its fitted with. All I have is the Haynes Manual. Yours Peter0003

Dear John D, Yes they are what I am talking about, where can I get a set. And the front plastic inner wing liners are what I also require thank you. My K11 was built in October 2002, and I don't know what else is missing from it, except the splashguards and any other underbody plastic panels, can you help me? I don't have the car manual they normally come with telling you what its fitted with. All I have is the Haynes Manual. Yours Peter0003
Well when I posted the pictures last week the mud flaps were listed on eBay, sadly now gone. Suggest that you do a search on eBay for 'Micra K11 mud flaps' and save the search and then you can get update emails when new listings appear.....
As for the under wing splash guard a scrap yard is your best bet. Again go on eBay, search 'breaking Nissan Micra' then look for 'nearest first' and when you find a suitable candidate(s) start making phone calls and ask them for what you are after......

I have a set of the mudflaps with micra written on them. Pre facelift style writing as opposed to second facelift like yours but not a big difference if you're interested

I have a set of the mudflaps with micra written on them. Pre facelift style writing as opposed to second facelift like yours but not a big difference if you're interested

Hi LiamC, Where are you and I have your phone number or email address to contact you?

Back