K11 Modz

Hi everyone,,

im new to this forum just got my micra a week ago, was wondering if anyone could help me out with a few things

1.Where to find after markets rear lights (clear, tinted, l.e.d etc...)
2.I need front bumper with fogs?? or can i put fogs on my existing one??
3. Where can i get a micra spoiler??
4.Anything which will give more performance

regards
omair

p.s will be uploading pics soon

the only aftermarket light available to buy now are the LED ones on ebay but they are expensive. various micras come standard with a spoiler ( the older ones with a wrap around and the newer ones with a lip). nismo spoilers are availble but at a price.. if you want the fogs in the bumper youll have to buy a sr or super s bumper depending on whether your micra is pre-facelift or facelift as the facelifts had various trims with fogs in the bumper.

the only aftermarket light available to buy now are the LED ones on ebay but they are expensive. various micras come standard with a spoiler ( the older ones with a wrap around and the newer ones with a lip). nismo spoilers are availble but at a price.. if you want the fogs in the bumper youll have to buy a sr or super s bumper depending on whether your micra is pre-facelift or facelift as the facelifts had various trims with fogs in the bumper.

thanks mine is a p reg

Back